MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I have pulled the blue keychains off the website. I want to make sure I can fill all existing orders. If there are any left I will put the blue back on the webpage. Reds are running low now - just 12 left. There are still plenty of black ones.

Will have pictures up soon - I spent all night just preparing for the shipping. I wasn't expecting these things to arrive that quickly.

Tonight will be packaging up all of the orders and I will be spending some quality time with my local post office staff on Saturday. WOOHOO!

Will get pics up as soon as I can. I think you'll like these.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
suprra_girl said:
*sniff sniff* wipes eyes.... k i believe yas

:D

lol

well... my latest pics are at www.supra.co.nz/rebuild/rebuild.htm :)
if you just go to supra.co.nz well... i have a messy maze you can navigate around lol

and back on topic... i can't wait to get mine :D it was a choice, either turbo flanges or limited mk3 keychains... well obvious what i chose hehe :)

Wow, that's a tight car....can't wait to buy me a supra

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
suprra_girl said:
i'm going to cry in my yellow supra corner now :cry:

meanies

lol
oh yea...i might be getting a yellow 87T..its sitting at a dealership waiting to get the title so i can buy it....so...more power to the yellow supras! hope it goes through soon....im starting school on monday and need transportation...well..ill face i just want a MKIII again

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Finally get all of the keychains packaged up and ready to ship out and then another order comes in. :) My spreadsheet worked PERFECTLY! There are just 3 blue keychains left. If anyone wants a blue one please contact me directly before placing your order. I just want to make sure I have blue ones available.

I was not able to get these packaged in time to hit the PO while they are open. I will be heading over there tomorrow (automated kiosk) and dropping the US shippments off. I will hit the PO on Monday to drop off all of the international shipments.

I will also work to get the pictures online for you all to see soon!

Keith

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I've changed my mind. I need a new paint job for my Supra so I lied to you all. There are no keychains. That was a quickie photoshop created just to scam you all out of your money (I'm sick of waiting for that "Bazillion" dollar deal to pull this scam). Thank you all for your kind donation. I will be sure to include a list of everyone's names on my MySpace page along with a thanks for helping pay for my paint job. :)

Just kidding guys. I can't afford to have you all hate me - especially since you all know where I will be this coming September 28 - 30, 2006. :)

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH said:
I've changed my mind. I need a new paint job for my Supra so I lied to you all. There are no keychains. That was a quickie photoshop created just to scam you all out of your money (I'm sick of waiting for that "Bazillion" dollar deal to pull this scam). Thank you all for your kind donation. I will be sure to include a list of everyone's names on my MySpace page along with a thanks for helping pay for my paint job. :)

Just kidding guys. I can't afford to have you all hate me - especially since you all know where I will be this coming September 28 - 30, 2006. :)

you and me both are tired of waiting....:naughty:

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
keithH said:

I was about to kill a foo...