MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
This thread reminds me of that song, "This is the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friend". LOL

I say if we can get Zippos, we can get 6" Supra badges

hammerhead

Sep 10, 2005
Belize
I'm gonna default on my order. Didn't make payment yet anyways so.
Wish i could, but too much other expenses on the supra right now.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I just got a call that a box has been left on my front porch. I have not yet confirmed that it is the keychains but it is VERY likely. WOW! Looks like I'll be spending some quality time in my office tonight printing paypal receipts. I will push for getting these into the mail over the weekend.

UPDATE: I just confirmed that the box IS full of keychains! WOOHOO! I will get these in the mail as soon as possible.

Current totals show just 8 blues remaining - if you want a blue one then you had better get on it quickly. There are still 12 reds and 45 blacks available.

I'll post up some pictures of the pile soon. :)

Keith

Last edited:

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I do what I can. This is all part of my master plan. Build up everyone's confidence in me so that one day I can make the big score by scamming everyone in the Supra community out of Billions of dollars! Then I will get that face transplant, ditch the Supra for a Ferrari, and live in the Swiss Alps.

You gotta dream big right?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
KeithH said:
I do what I can. This is all part of my master plan. Build up everyone's confidence in me so that one day I can make the big score by scamming everyone in the Supra community out of Billions of dollars! Then I will get that face transplant, ditch the Supra for a Ferrari, and live in the Swiss Alps.

do you need a partner?

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH said:

lol...I'll carry your luggage and park your car

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
WOW! Got home tonight and opened up the mystery box. Sure enough, it was the keychains. These things look GREAT! I think you will all be very proud to sport them.

I spent this evening printing up the PayPal receipts and mailing labels. I will start stuffing tomorrow evening and drop things off at USPS on Saturday.