MkIII Supra Logo Keychain - Order Now

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
good job on everything keith... and to all you supra addicts for makin these group buys go quick! we've got quite the kickass community here... give yourselves a pat on your boosted backs

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
HT5SSilverSupraT said:
Assuming everyone here is boosted ;)

Haha you are correct, i didnt even think twice about that, thanks for pointing that out haha. My sincere apologies to the unboosted :icon_neut... I still ask that you pat yourselves on your supraloving backs.

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
xarewhyayen said:
Haha you are correct, i didnt even think twice about that, thanks for pointing that out haha. My sincere apologies to the unboosted :icon_neut... I still ask that you pat yourselves on your supraloving backs.

too bad I don't own one...:cry:

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
KeithH said:
Back on the topic of the Zippo lighters. What about a nice engraved MkIII Supra body (side view) on the lighter?

^This must be the first time in my entire life that im a little dissapointed that i dont smoke. sounds like it has the potential to sell big @ the right price... good luck w/that

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
KeithH said:
Don't let "Clueless" get you down. The name is fitting. Yellow is one HOT color! Why do you think they paint FERRARIs yellow?

...because they are old gay slow people? Hey suprra_girl, don't take that to heart, yellow is cool on a supra(not many cars can get away with yellow). I'd like to see some pic of your ride though....:naughty: