mk3 tailights converion to mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
HellsLegion said:
None the less. Do you know the WRC? Hit some books and come back to me with all the tarmac courses they race... Not all rallies are on the dirt of snow

again..i didnt realize we were talking about rallying AT ALL! stop with your rallying! im not talking about racing of any sort! talk to someone else about your rally racing!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Floss: Not actually trying to prove anything here!

I stand by my statements 100%

There's more to cars than going fast in a straight line and the Mk4 isn't the best choice even for that.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
IJ. said:
Floss: Not actually trying to prove anything here!

I stand by my statements 100%

There's more to cars than going fast in a straight line and the Mk4 isn't the best choice even for that.

youve got me so lost i dont even know what i said to provoke such a convo

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
OKAY. Things are going to start getting reaaaaaal messy up in here when a Korean walks in...

Oh wait. What am I?

Yeah. Shut up.

WWD owns over AWD & RWD any day! Nothing better than turning the wheel and you keep going straight...How much better can it get?

Oh yeah, on topic of the thread:
MKIII "IS" a classic Japanese muscle car of the 80's.
MKIV is an awesome car as well (of course), and I completely agree 100% that the rear-end (taillights) are beautiful...

But damnit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that taillights that look like stretched out jelly-beans going onto a boxy widebody car just doesn't match up.

2+2 doesn't always equal 4. :cry:

:(

-Jeff

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
Jspec7m88 said:
OKAY. Things are going to start getting reaaaaaal messy up in here when a Korean walks in...

Oh wait. What am I?

Yeah. Shut up.

WWD owns over AWD & RWD any day! Nothing better than turning the wheel and you keep going straight...How much better can it get?

Oh yeah, on topic of the thread:
MKIII "IS" a classic Japanese muscle car of the 80's.
MKIV is an awesome car as well (of course), and I completely agree 100% that the rear-end (taillights) are beautiful...

But damnit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that taillights that look like stretched out jelly-beans going onto a boxy widebody car just doesn't match up.

2+2 doesn't always equal 4. :cry:

:(

-Jeff

jeffs the man

Status
Not open for further replies.