mk3 tailights converion to mk4

Status
Not open for further replies.

flossinsince1986

Jul 27, 2006
Yakima
flossinsince1986 said:
jeff..were on to some shit right now...im not quite sure what it is..but baby were on to it...
some body better seriously end this thread cuz i thought i officialy declared dead like 20 posts ago...i should have never even brought up the mk4...

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
start a flamewar? not good.
most powerful thread created? hardly
i think this is an omen to stop posting. at least till you turn 16 or so.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
threadmeltdown.jpg

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
A note: this thread would have died a bloody death long before it finally did if I had been on here and not out at a movie.

1. Asking for people's opinions on something like tail light swaps will result in you getting people's opinions. You probably won't like them.
2. After getting people's opinions on something, trying to talk them into liking something of preference just isn't going to happen.
3. If you would have actually asked in a constructive manner, I'm sure you could have gotten some good answers, but you didn't.
4. Deleting the first post in a thread is never a good way to ask people a question, if you didn't want the thread open anymore, you could have asked for it to be closed.
5. This thread should have been closed long before it was, don't get the wrong idea about what kind of threads we want here on SM, this is a good example of something we want to avoid.

Hope this thread helps you in future threads, in conclusion read this thread, you should have read it when you signed up, as it is shown on the registration page as well. http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=230560

Status
Not open for further replies.