Milo's Booster Seat...

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
Freak,

The big question is, where have you been?
Well as you can see my location below my avatar has changed...haha.

I am now at Salisbury University studying Finance. And school just started so its been a busy month....haha.

Sorry I wasn't here to annoy you about your build. :biglaugh:

jz*supra

Jan 14, 2007
Lethbridge, Alberta
Ok. I've been following your thread and saw there is sum very smart people in here so i figured i'd ask instead of startin a thread.
Nice build so far. i wish i had the funds and brains to get thatinvolved.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'm the most smartarest!

jz*supra said:
i wish i had the funds and brains to get thatinvolved.
Looks like you're in luck! You need none of the above to do what we're doing! The only qualifications are that you've got to be dumb and broke.
emphasis on dumb.. ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
kwnate said:
Pics of cams or ban!! ;)

Seriously though hows your dog, I haven't seen him in at least 10 pages :icon_bigg

You already know what cams look like. Go to your shop and take your own pic.:nono: I know Brian is making cams now. How could he not be??:cry: :cry:

Thanks Kwik.

I started cleaning up the LSD today. That cover will clean up real nice with a little spitpolish.

mlolsd.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Even Milo knows rides in this car are long overdue. :1zhelp:
On a positive note, my car has changed a lot since the major cam delay.
I wasn't planning on dropping the rear for a while, and now it's almost done. it's all good.

I'm going to build a Brian Crower VooDoo doll, and make him grind the cams. I'm running out of options here.:aigo:

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass said:
Even Milo knows rides in this car are long overdue. :1zhelp:
On a positive note, my car has changed a lot since the major cam delay.
I wasn't planning on dropping the rear for a while, and now it's almost done. it's all good.

I'm going to build a Brian Crower VooDoo doll, and make him grind the cams. I'm running out of options here.:aigo:
I am about ready to say the hell with the cams like
Knate did ,This is BS waiting on brian to get his finger out of his ass.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
starscream- I'm polishing my pumpkin (the aluminum part,) and painting the cast iron part. We had a crazy sleet and snow storm today, so I was only in my shop for like five minutes. The rear subframe should be ready to go back in this weekend, I hope.:icon_conf

Suprahooked- I do agree that waiting sucks. Eric knows my situation. I am confident he is applying as much pressure as he feels he can get away with.
They are almost done. (it sounds good anyway):nono:

Sponsored1- I agree. The reflection from the pink neon underglow kit will be totally hot. That is your best idea yet.:biglaugh: