Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
All this fucking cold weather means I bounce around from one broken heater to the next... I need to move where it is warm.

I got a cool new collar for Milo from my friend... she made it totally custom for me! It's hot.
mlocollar.jpg

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I might have to come by your place when I get back from my deployment in may. I only live like 45 mins from you. I live at McGuire AFB (near trenton). And if I may ask, how old are you to have your kinda passion for da supra?

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
supra90turbo said:
quitcherbitchin. It was -11*f here the other day with the wind chill.

But it's sooooooo coooooooolllld. It was 2 here the other day, with no wind... shouldn't you be taking something apart?? ;)

Thanks Starscream! Awesome will be when it actually drives.

2kV6- This Sup should be running by May...it better be. Definitely stop by when you are able. I'm 36. I have always been a big fan of things with wheels, and if it says Toyota on it, that's even better (unless it's my Deuce and a half, which is all AM General!)
Be safe out there!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
buckshotglass said:
But it's sooooooo coooooooolllld. It was 2 here the other day, with no wind... shouldn't you be taking something apart?? ;)

Quiet you. :biglaugh:

Fuel cell tomorrow, and when my tax return comes in, my build thread will be reborn! I cleaned the SHIT out of my work area yesterday, I can actually walk around my car!
Credit is due, in full, to Mountain Dew Amp "Big Rig" Energy Drink. lol
It's also responsible for keeping me awake till 3am when I had to work this morning :p

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
May 16, 2005
Vernon Hills, IL
HOLY SHIT! Ok so I've been sitting at work since 9 AM and around 1 oclock i decided to click into this build thread. an hour and a half now looking at this whole thread...even commenting and other threads that were plugged into this thread. Buckshot, this is an amazing machine. tha fn01rc's are my favorite wheels evaaaR. your car is inspiration to us do it your selfers. You do it yourself and make it look good.
peace