Jan 12, 2006
Latham, NY
and supra:

menu_05_products_04style.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
HellsLegion- Thanks bud!
Justin- Yup.
Swaq- Thanks a lot. Sorry about the Q/G mixup, my bad.:( I understand now about the Diffuser. :) I may incorporate that thinking as I finish up the mess I created, but I must maintain the sleeper look.
supra8903- Thanks for the pic.:icon_bigg That's a serious car, damm.
Sponsored1- No worries on the kit, it's a sleeper thing, gotta keep it stock. Maybe I'll weld some krap together under there, and see how it looks.;)

This is the part where I post a pic, but it aint happening till morning.

sculptor

Jan 11, 2007
USA
I was by Dave and Milo's garage today, and the car is really coming along! The fuel cell looks boss, the stainless acorn nuts from Finkle's are over the top. Just add a NOS bottle to the left and an Optima 12V to the right, and you're done son. :icon_bigg
Dave, Crower has forsaken you! Call Comp Cams today, they have what you need, on the shelf, to ship tomorrow. It's almost March for godssake!! Mowing season will be here in 60 days, get a move on you Mofo! :aigo:

Peace Out, sculptor

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
so, like I said, I was waiting to find free materials, and I did. It's nothing a sandblaster won't fix.
rustycorner.jpg

3pieces.jpg

It looks pretty scary, pretty much the opposite of how Ron would do it, but it's free, and custom, and it fits!
mockup.jpg

The factory tire cover, and carpet should look totally stock over all this when I'm done.
itfits.jpg

I need to frame it out a little more, and cover it with sheetmetal to make it a box.:cry:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Hooked- Don't worry, it will be a lot lighter before it's done. Even so, the tire is gone, so I haven't gained too much weight yet. It's more traction if I did.:)

Jenny- Yay for spray! :evil2: I need my cams to put the motor in, so I can adjust everything. Did you adjust yours? (if you have them) Wheels are 5Zigen. :)

:cry: :cry: Cam roulette...where she stops, nobody knows!:cry: :cry: