Milo's Booster Seat...

JENNY!

Supracute
Mar 29, 2006
Dublin, CA
www.myspace.com
no i dont have them. well i ahve them, but ya know:icon_bigg
buckshotglass said:
Hooked- Don't worry, it will be a lot lighter before it's done. Even so, the tire is gone, so I haven't gained too much weight yet. It's more traction if I did.:)

Jenny- Yay for spray! :evil2: I need my cams to put the motor in, so I can adjust everything. Did you adjust yours? (if you have them) Wheels are 5Zigen. :)

:cry: :cry: Cam roulette...where she stops, nobody knows!:cry: :cry:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
supra90turbo said:
Would you say it's A.W.E.S.O.M.-O?
2s5xgz6.jpg

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
What did you do all day ?:evil2: No Pics today whats up with that ?:biglaugh: LOL
When do you start back to work? Must be nice to have the winter off,i never get a layoff and it sucks working in the f-ing cold weather.:3d_frown:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Reign- I wondered if you were still around... does Awesomo mean I am a complete hack:naughty: ... I know I am, and don't care, I was just wondering?

Hooked- School is open again, so "vacation" is over. I should have been plowing all day, but it don't snow here anymore. I was ready. I got a lot done otherwise. I thought a lot about my prototype NOS holder, trying to figure out how to complete it. I may start over, probably not, but who knows. I can get to a sandblaster tomorrow, so I will go from there.

Here is a little pic for anyone else that cares. (it's my fuel pump!!!)
budpump.jpg

I am limited to 1175 HP with that pump.:cry:

Cams would be really helpful right now.:cry:

jz*supra

Jan 14, 2007
Lethbridge, Alberta
I have been considering redoing my cluster with a/m guages. Does disconecting guages affect the electrical system? I am thinkin about running no fuel guage, will the fuel light still work? also will disconecting the volt meter, boost guage, and temp guage have any affects to my car? Will the battery light work without the voltmeter connected? Anyone no what voltage the light will illuminate at. I also may run no voltmeter so all my guages can go in the cluster.

How do you remove the needles from the stock guages? Or do you just remove the guage, tape it all off and paint the needle?
thanks.

jz*supra

Jan 14, 2007
Lethbridge, Alberta
buckshotglass said:
I think the stock fuel gauge+ stock sender will still work, I did not cut any wires.

With nice even pressure from underneath, the needles just slide off. Practice on the old boost and oil gauges first. Scrape off the orange paint, and paint it red.

Good luck.
thanks.
I have been looking at my cluster and mite try something crazy. I am thinking about cutting a solid piece of plastice to cover everything, recuting stock tach and speedo wholes. leaving all the useless stock lights, covered, and then flush mounting my guages onto that, and then spacing the clear plastic cover forward to clear the guages. Think its doable? havent looked into it much but i wana try it. i mite be able to melt the plastic around the existing opening to make a near flawless looking cluster. I think it would be so clean with no door ajar indicators, abs, battery light, signals, or the clock. Only light i would keep is the chek engine light.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
dude you cna chug bud cause it's liek drinking pop hell i think pop has more bite

oh yae that pretty cute fule pump you got there see iw as nice and added pretty

ps why did you get that big of a pump you plan to run a sprinkler system in the back of you car

buckshotglass said:
dude, KING OF BEERS. says it right on the can. at least now you know what to show up with when you are here. :)

look here...
http://www.blogsweatandbeers.com/how-to-chug-a-beer

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Jake- Thanks for watching over my thread and keeping it tidy!:aigo:

Nashman- I drink cheap beer, and with the savings, buy better quality stuff for my Supra! If that pump doesn't break, it will pretty much cover whatever mods I can come up with along the way.:naughty: I hate buying shit twice.