Milo's Booster Seat...

sculptor

Jan 11, 2007
USA
David's (Buckshot's) project is not quite what it appears to be. I had the opportunity to stop by his garage and see this car in person; it's very nice, but it's not a Supra! It's actually a '77 Celica with a custom fiberglas body kit, made by Dave himself!!! It sounds crazy, but it's true. Also, his dog Milo is actually a toy poodle, not a yellow lab (photo shop). Milo has been painted the same custom hue as the car! Call the SPCA!!!! David, bad ass turbo project, man! LOL

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
sculptor- Glad you stopped by! Since you gave me up, I admit it. The whole thing is a photo shop job. I don't even have a car. LOL. Someday, I will roll into your driveway on a test drive, someday.

Freak- You wil see it. You are 3 hours away (Annapolis.) I have family there. You have no choice.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
TurboFreak88 said:
Suprahero knows whats up for mudding.....

MORE PICTURES!!!!

Superahero is the ultimate sleeper, Mr. 4x4. ;)

You asked for more pics, but with no progress 'till tomorrow, dirty dog pics will have to suffice. Sorry. I learned this trick from Reign, when things are slow post cat pics, but I don't have any mousers.....
milosign.jpg

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:
Freak- You wil see it. You are 3 hours away (Annapolis.) I have family there. You have no choice.

Lol not sure what you are talking about with annapolis, but i live like 10 min. from the PA border and about an hour from Annapolis....and I WILL see this car.:biglaugh:

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
buckshotglass said:
Kurt- My golfing consists of wacking balls into my neighbors yard. That's about it.

Group A- I don't know what an ally tank is. If anyone does get a similar sized Cell, the clearance between the rear sway bar, and the rear bumper support seems to be the closest part. Measure once, cut twice.

ally being alluminium here ;)

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Justin727 said:
omg that thing is fine!! how much?

I gotta check KBB, it's worth around 27k. The Green Carrera 4 Cab is somewhat rare, and it has low miles for a 92. PM for further info.

Freak- Forget it. I'll catch you at the next Philly Supras meet, if I'm running.

Boostadikt- thanks. I'm just trying to keep things moving along. I want this car running.:icon_bigg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
group a supra said:
ally being alluminium here ;)

alluminium being aluminum here;)

BigSis- I don't know how far it is from the ground?? I thought it was low, then I looked at my earlier pics, and I think it's actually higher than the stock tank. Can you photo shop it into the slammed pic from the first page? I would give you a plus one for that.:icon_bigg