Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
BigSister said:
So what are you polishing now?

Still my nuts, but I'm getting really good at it!:aigo:

wassup Freak.

I checked out the head today, it had been mostly done for a while, I just had yet to see it.
head.jpg

headclose.jpg

and my clutch came in today too.

clutch.jpg

totally ready for an update about the cams. :nono:

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
buckshotglass said:

wassup Freak.

I checked out the head today, it had been mostly done for a while, I just had yet to see it.
You just like callin me a freak dont you? haha...

Thats some sick new stuff ya got there...

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
buckshotglass said:
Thanks Freak! The place I got my rims from "corrected" my order without asking, changing it from +30 in the front, to +38...bastards. The whole thing is documented, and they deny it happening. :3d_frown: I figure I can keep the car a little lower with the fronts in a little.

I love those rims! What is the offset for the rears? That looks about right. And where did you order the wheels from?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
buckshotglass said:
Swaq- the rears are +35... I think they came from racinglab. They lie about shipping dates, and ship whatever they feel like...I would shop around.:icon_bigg

Thanks. I'll avoid racinglab then. I'm looking at splparts.com right now which also has those wheels available in pretty much every configuration.

suprahooked

Built 7M
Jun 20, 2006
pa
buckshotglass said:

wassup Freak.

head.jpg

headclose.jpg

and my clutch came in today too.

clutch.jpg

totally ready for an update about the cams. :nono:

Man i bet your Nuts are getting really sore by now ,waiting on them cams. LOL:evil2:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Dear Mr. Freak. You bring up a good point. The 7M has at least 100 parts. If just two are missing, that's still like 98%...it's not like I'm missing the crank or a major part like that...nice tip.

So I already dropped the VW dub motor idea (since Empera let the secret out) I think all the power would be too much for the car anyway.
cell.jpg

I traced the bottom of the cell, and used the cardboard as a template. Not that the hole was accurate in any way!

boxcut.jpg

boxin.jpg

Heres something I forgot about. oops.

nosclamps.jpg

nos.jpg

noscalmped.jpg

and I had to stop here...

cellnos.jpg