Milo's Booster Seat...

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I finally have something worthwile to post about...no, it's not Joe's lunch, either.;)

Eileen can finally rest easy, I found her scissors behind that black plastic tray, under the rear carpet!! :icon_bigg

eileenscis.jpg

in other news, I made the hole bigger, and less scary. I think I have a plan now.:aigo:

bighole.jpg

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Empera- Yum.
Freak- I'm going for the stocker/sleeper look, so it will be painted, Black Ruby Pearl.
itr.oo- I wish my car ran as good as my dog!
rs4bud- Agreed. I think it looks badass like that, and I want people krapping their pants, but I think in the end it will be painted.

Thanks for all the input!

Help support Cams for the Needy! (not for profit)

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
I feel your pain, I feel for the guys like you that are held up. Luckily, I'm focused on other things at the moment, so I'm not in such a hurry. Build is looking good though man, keep up with the pics.....I like!

Last edited:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Yea thats what everybody says about my Z.

At a car show I over heard "Dude.... I love the total sleeper look!!!" His friend says to him "yea if it didnt have a Huge intercooler and the monster brakes and wide as shit sticky tires, your right, it would be a total sleeper" same friend rolls his eyes.

LOL

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Buckshot: :love: Where'd you get the cell?! I was looking at FuelSafe or ATL for my setup, you beat me to it.. I'd better get my ass in gear and start showing some sort of interest in my own project.. lol
how much was that one, and what are the specs/part number? It looks perrrrfect...
Thanks!
(oh, and what's your name btw? talking with usernames feels so impersonal to me..)

arz: lmao! that's good stuff right there.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Arz- I would give you a point for that if I knew how.:drink1:

90- It's a ED-115. But don't think for a second I measured and planned. (Dave, btw)

A lot of the parts I have acquired for this build, come from Sponsored1. (CFPerformance.com) I got the car from him, he builds fast cars, and has stuff I "need" all over the place, everytime I go over there. I got the cell from him, used, $200.00. He had it, I was dealing with how to get enough fuel out of my stock tank in terms of the pumps etc., and it just seemed right. Luckily it seems to be fitting!

I don't think I put this up yet. DISCLAIMER: its just painted, a hack job. I will remove the rear subframe if and when I blow the rear, hopefully never. I hate to waste paint, so I taped it before I did the engine bay.

rsub.jpg

Thanks again for all the nice words.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looking good Mr. Sleeper. Unfortunately I'm not waiting on cams. I've had mine a while, but I'm tackling the wiring and exhaust problerms. Keep up the good work, and like everyone else saids in every build thread...........

MORE PICTURES