Milo's Booster Seat...

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
Ahhhh, I knew that wasn't you, that guy seemed too cool to be you. Sorry I didn't make it back later last night, the woman was feeling crappy, overworked, and had the bitchy monthly visitor. I tried to call Ryan this morning to see who was still around but I didn't get ahold of him. It was great to meet you Dave.....errr...ummmm....or who ever that was!

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
buckshotglass said:
It was great to meet everyone. Ken, I knew you should have picked out a bead for your wife. I will send you one. I really can't wait till my car is put together enough to Dyno.
Thanks man, I hope one day we can both be at a meet with our cars done. I'd love to see a meet with a group of heavily built MK3's. The wife thinks your cool (even though she didn't get to meet you) because you said we made a cute couple:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Enough talk about the cute couple. You guys are turning my stomach.............:barf:

Dave the guy that was impersonating you didn't do that good a job. I know you are way cooler than he was. He did have some real shiny rocks thought that my wife loved. Luckily he didn't snore either since he stayed on our couch..............:biglaugh:

Since you were home all weekend with the um, flu, did you get any work done? I'd love to see some progresss pictures. All I've seen this weekend were running supras. I come here to see the not so running supras............:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
ok.here is my cute turbo.
ct.jpg

ct1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Well I had something really funny to say about your turbo compensating for something, but I got distracted by LilMiss's post............:biglaugh:

OH, yeah it was something about compensating for the lack of air, so you have to have a huge turbo. Everyone knows that............:icon_bigg

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
hey thats nice. All in the car and stufff! Dave whats that gasket goto that is on the driver side windshield. I have one of those and for the life of me cant figure out where it goes. I think it actually goes somewhere on an NA motor. Do you know?

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I've held that sweetass turbo. And it is exactly that, SWEET ASS SWEET!!! Dave, I'm gonna PM my neighbor that's in the desert right now and see if he wants to sell those polished NA valve covers to you. I'll take some pics tomorrow.

How was CHI2k7? Sorry I couldn't make it.

LilMiss: Where ya been? Haven't seen you lately.

mk3forme said:
hey thats nice. All in the car and stufff! Dave whats that gasket goto that is on the driver side windshield. I have one of those and for the life of me cant figure out where it goes. I think it actually goes somewhere on an NA motor. Do you know?

Looks like the gasket for the top part of the intake manifold that looks like a V. Dunno why he has one there?

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Yay for LilMiss!

Emp- Spring meet AT A DYNO. Just my .02. Jay said he would drive up.

MK- I :dunno: You are welcome to it.

Afone, I sent back the turbo you held, and got a bigger one.:naughty: There are threads floating around about the meet with pics.

DK, Innovative rates it at 740 hp. I seriously doubt I will ever see 800 rwhp.

Will have alky and nitrous, so I can't even guess.

Last edited:

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Enough talk about the cute couple. You guys are turning my stomach.............:barf:
Don't be jealous, I thought you and Ryan.....errrr, I mean.....Vonda were quite the cute couple. :icon_razz It was great to meet you guys to.....wish I could have made it for drag day.

Nice turbo Dave, I was looking at those too.....very nice...its da bomb, or part of the bomb anyways;)

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
Afone, I sent back the turbo you held, and got a bigger one.:naughty: There are threads floating around about the meet with pics.

Very Nice!!! *Borat voice*

I saw the thread with the meet pics. Pretty sweet.