Milo's Booster Seat...

BigSister

Passenger
Nov 28, 2006
Portland, OR
suprahooked said:
I know how that is the Ups guy went in to my wifes work and saw her and told her that he knows how to go to our house blindfolded.

Um, I hate to be the one to break it to ya, but I think I saw that in a movie one time... bow chicka bow wow :boink:

mk3forme

Apr 5, 2005
Lexington KY
Dash looks great Dave. Looks so much better than the triple pod pillar I just got. We'll have to see I will stay with this or not. I see now why you posted in the prosport thread about selling your guages.

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Allen, thanks. I'm really happy with the dash, probably because I didn't try to make anything work yet. It's hard to find stuff that matches the Sup.

Thank you LIlMiss.

Whatever I had planned for today didn't happen because I left every possible window, and the sunroof wide open in my 4Runner, and it poured for like 3 hours. What a pain in the ass.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
buckshotglass said:
Whatever I had planned for today didn't happen because I left every possible window, and the sunroof wide open in my 4Runner, and it poured for like 3 hours. What a pain in the ass.

Hopefully you have a shopvac. It poured like a mofo here today.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
I took all the seats out, the carpets are scrubbed and vacuumed, and there is a dehumidifier in there overnight. I already had a car with a musty rank odor from water years ago. I caught this one right away, so that won't happen.

:ttiwwp:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
I put the seats back in tonight (all cleaned up.) The interior will be perfection when I'm done. I think it was a soccer mom truck, so I just got rid of lots of spills and fries and jelly and stuff. I also need inspection, as of tomorrow, which means tires for sure.
The question is, should I do the 3" lift, and slightly bigger tires for about a $450.00 difference, or just get stock sized tires, and let it be a DD. I dunno.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That's a no brainer. 3" lift and bigger tires of course. If you have any more tough decisions, just pm me..............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
You're just a tease. You had no intentions of getting the lift, but yet you played with my emotions. I hope you get outrun by a low riding, fart can bellowing, aluminum wing wearing, neon light glowing, roof scooped honda and then he flashes you................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
Thats pretty harsh. and weird too.

Just reliving a dream/ nightmare that I have fairly often. I'm in my supra and this ghastly looking Honda just blows my doors off and then puts his flashers on me and there's like eight people that witness it, film it, and put it all over the intranets. In the dream, I always slice my wrists and die a slow horrible death, but it beats living with the shame that I put upon the supra community.....................I'm now seeking therapy for sleep deprivation. I refuse to sleep until I'm sure I won't have this dream again.

Now back to your regularly scheduled UPS sightings.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Attention all regular Milos build thread viewers!!! There will be little progress made over the next week or so because Mr Glass has unofficially decided to purchase a plane ticket and fly to chicago for the meet. I am sorry for any problems this may cause but lets be honest like Milo was ever going to finish this car anyway....lol. Now back to the never ending build!!!!:biglaugh: