Milo's Booster Seat...

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
hehe damn i have eaten a cheese steak since the last meet.
i'll get one 2moro.

Dave i expect the car to run sometime in the fall?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Cheesecakes > pizza any day of the week.

OH you said cheesesteaks, well I still choose them over pizzas.

I'm not the jealous type so I hope the pillow was comfortable............:icon_bigg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Well Jay might not be the Jelious type but I sure am!!! Keep away from my second wife you pillow sniffing, Vanilla Milkshake drinking, Supra Bomb making Bastard...........

Bomb done yet???????

xxxotiknightz

Boomer
May 23, 2006
NORCAL
www.cardomain.com
I think it was suppose to be compensation for a small penis, but I could be wrong. I can't say much, I don't have a turbo anymore. But hopefully I can start working on my car soon, now that the bike is done.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
xxxotiknightz said:
I think it was suppose to be compensation for a small penis, but I could be wrong. I can't say much, I don't have a turbo anymore. But hopefully I can start working on my car soon, now that the bike is done.

That was what I was going for at first, but changed my mind and tried to weezl my way out of it. I'm also jealous that his turbo is bigger than mine.............:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
The way you described it in Chicago sounded awesome. I wish I had a welder and the ability to make my intercooler piping without all of the couplings, but I dont. I also have a small turbo and don't really need the welded pipes. Maybe if I ever rebuild this monster 2.5 liter, I'll go with bigger pipes and make them real pretty...................NOT! Good luck with yours though. At least it'll give you something to take a picture of..........:biglaugh:

arz

Arizona Performance
Nov 14, 2005
Mesa, AZ
www.ArizonaPerformance.com
Dave, if your going to cut and fit aluminum tubing, you need a Band Saw and a Belt Sander. I was surprised that you didn't destroy your coil pack mounts with the Sawsall. There is no substitute for the band saw, I cut all of my plumbing about 1/4"~3/8" long and then sanded it back. After a few cuts you get better at estimating and are able to choke up on your cuts. I have a nice older Makita 3 speed vertical band saw and an awesome 1HP Belt sander. This belt sander will take 3/8" off of a 1" x 1/4" steel bar (with 80 grit belt) in less than 5 seconds. If you have to take 3/4" inch off of a pine 2x4 this belt sander is faster than the band saw. http://www.grizzly.com/products/G1183

If you work steel get 80 grit belts, they turn into 120's after enough use.

If you work aluminum only make sure to get a belt that wont load up. Aluminum aggressive, use 80 grit, aluminum decorative (nice finish) start with 120 it will wear to a 150-180 and will give a decent brushed finish on edges.

The only reason I share this with you guys, is its my favorite shop tool, once you have this belt sander, you will wonder how you lived with out it. You can also wire it 220 to decrease the load at startup. I really love this thing if you couldn't tell.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
buckshotglass said:
Thanks Andy. I have a band saw. I don't trust it's cuts very much. I am with you on the sander, always wanted to own one. I don't have one here, yet, because they are pretty pricey for the much larger, decent quality one I want.

You're a baller..so why wait? :biglaugh:

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Money is no object on this build Dave, so quit procrastinating and order the stinking belt sander already............:biglaugh:

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
dave, i read the first 15 pages and i will have to look at some more in the future but everything that i saw looked really nice. i hope it gets running soon just so you can enjoy it.

thanks again for the glass piece, i haven't given it to my wife yet but i will tonight and let you know what she thought

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
vic- If your car is running, it's only the beginning, not the end. Stop by when you get it running.

Noah- Good to meet you man. Enjoy the glass.

Allen- My horiz. band say was $150 at an auction. I'm gonna tune that up. I actually do have a small belt/disc sander from harbor freight. Cheap tools aren't worth buying.

Jay & Duane- Tools are actually easier to buy than car parts. Tools are business related, so pre tax dollars.:) I wish I could buy every tool I want, but I can't.