Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought I would stop by and look at all the new pictures that you posted.............I bet someone stole your camera........:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass said:
Riding in your car makes me want this thing done for sure.

I need to put all my lists together, get lots of parts, and finish this thing.
I am going to hate missing the next local Dyno day, but I am more than a month away.

Maybe that will be the motivation you needed. Seeing all of those supras at the meet should have been the icing on the cake. I'm sure that will light a fire under your ass.............:biglaugh:

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Funny, that happened to me recently too! Went to a great supra meet, got asked the same old question by Duane, of when it'll be done, lol. Saw the 206 color code in person on his brothers car, got a ride from Luis, who's car is immaculate! It really got me motivated, now I'm struggling to find the time to back it uo...

Buckshot, get to work, you owe us some picures :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
He sold it to help upgrade his 911 so he can keep up with me..............:evil2:

He'll get things going pretty quick. In fact he's probably working on it right now and that's why he's not posting. I bet he'll have it ready to crank in a matter of seconds, well maybe minutes..............alright weeks. Hell, it may never crank................Maybe he'll sell me his turbo when he parts it out............:biglaugh:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
TurboFreak said:
This thread sucks.

Thank you! I consider that the highest compliment coming form the Master of Sucking Build threads. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Pood- I still got it.

Jay, my 911 might get you you off the line, but that's about it. The 4 wheel drive system limits how much power you can add, unfortunately. It's great around town.:)

Innovative sent me a mild steel vband, instead of Stainless.:nono:

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
JustAnotherVictim said:
I bet you ordered the wrong thing on purpose. Too scared to actually finish.
I guess maybe I didn't. I said stainless like 10 times.

LilMiss, I can't hold everyones hands.:nono:

Wang- It's a 92. Last I checked, you don't have a MK4, so trades aren't happening. Plus, I took down the 911 for sale thing because I just put tires on it, and I'm going to drive it for a while.