Milo's Booster Seat...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
MKIII VIXEN;1022893 said:
Jay, No that would mean bread, water and the couch.:sarcasm:

We've tried it in the water and on the couch, but I'm not sure about this bread thing.......but if that's what you want, I'll go to WalMart and buy a couple loafs. I can't wait to see what you intend on doing with it though...........:naughty:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
bnb>garlic bread
bnb=Noah's garlic bread

BJ, you should really leave your house now before he eats all of it.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Shit.........Garlic bread at Noah's in an hour, or 4 hours for the chance to see Jay/Vonda on the couch in the water. Just bring flower V, the water will turn it to dough, and sooner or later somethings bound to rise!

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
You guys are too much :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Now I have me a craving for banana nut bread and garlic bread, and it's only 9am!!!!! Looks like I'm going to be doing some baking when I get home tonight!

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i made some sirloin patties (medium well, i know jay can't handle any pink in his meat) and then saute'd some onions, and bell peppers, until soft, then added some chopped garlic. i made some brown gravy and let it simmer with the meal. then i made some egg noodles and garlic bread. put the noodles on the plate, topped it with the goodness above and mopped the plate with the bread. IT WAS GOODDDD!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
buckshotglass;1023220 said:
Damnit Noah, this ain't the damn'd cooking channel, don't you know what flashchat is for................:rant2:

Easy big guy, we're just teasing............you know we love you...:biglaugh: