Milo's Booster Seat...

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
i'm not worried about no stinking post count to make fun of you, but i did say i would have 1500 before your car is done since some other member couldn't make fun of you until he reached 1500. oh, and i don't listen to mullet wearing hillbillies:biglaugh:

so how is the dog dating service going for milo? i know he has many bitches all over the place and now one more in louisiana. beth is a good girl, but milo is a pimp.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
can someone inform me on what page the title changed? i'd like to start there..since it sounds like something relevant or at least progressing happened (lol...)

or at least from my last post but i hate searching through pages. is there a quick way to find my last post?? hmmmm.......

------------edit....

used the search feature with my name as the poster name...

is there an eaiser/faster way? maybe a "start from last post" button? ive seen those somewhere on some forum. i thought this thread would be a great place to ask. ;)

--------edit 2----
buckshot - nice paint on the pickup, from what i can see. i want to see more pics of it. if thats what you're workin on :p

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
p930195_1.gif

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
LilMissMkIII;930781 said:
This makes me sad, and in turn makes the happy boobies all droopy :(
That's not good.:)
hybrid;930940 said:
Dave can you post up some more pics of your front wheels?, but more close up side views?
I will try to get that tomorrow. My fenders need a little rolling, and I havent driven it yet, so I'm not the best point of reference.
MKIII VIXEN;932112 said:
Pictures were promised. I see no pictures...........:icon_evil
Sorry.;) I got your old radio hooked up, thanks again for sending me that. I love pushing your buttons now.

Truck is almost done. Front bumper still needs painting.

uh9.jpg

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
SSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!:joshers::joshers::joshers::joshers:
I love snow.

Oh, the truck looks nice too.............:biglaugh:

V