Lucy - Im home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Glad you kept Lucy Pete!!!!! Tails look sweet as does the 7m bay my friend. Lucy has come such a long way in the last year. Best of luck with the move!!!

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
da89soup said:
Glad you kept Lucy Pete!!!!! Tails look sweet as does the 7m bay my friend. Lucy has come such a long way in the last year. Best of luck with the move!!!

some new opportunites just arose in houston, so I MAY just be putting the brakes on that for now. I will also update you on that arrangment. Not the same as my secret project, but I am likely picking up a couple pre89's this week for restoration, probably make one good one out of the two.

kylefoto said:
Judging from this statement I have a feeling it's another car?
LOL, well of course its another car...doesnt that kinda go without saying? haha.

I'll also lay this rumor to rest. It will NOT include a 1JZ swap. But really Im not trying to be cute here, Im just waiting until I have the pieces in place before I say anything, in case it falls through.

ohh yeah, and regarding the tails, if I could fine a new center section for cheap I would redo it because mine was cracked to start with. I also seriously need tinted windows but I will probably leave that to the next owner.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
DSCF1621crop.jpg

Naaa, I could never afford a MKIV. But I might be leaving the 3E5 clan.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
theWeezL said:
you think that would take alot of convincing? hehe

Gotta sell Lucy first, had a couple nibbles locally but no offers yet.

What?! I thought you decided to keep Lucy? This new project better be better than the Lucy Project.

I was scoping the Houston Craigs List and saw your ad was still up and was wondering...

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
yeah man, Ive had my fun with this car. She put up a helluva fight but I fought hard. I think its time to get while the gettin is good.
And yeah the new project promises to be something special. May have to come down on the price on Lucy if I dont get something going by this next weekend. But there is a pretty good meet going on Saturday night and Im gonna try to push the "for sale" thing pretty hard there. I know there is at least one MustangGT owner that knows how fast it is ;) We wont even talk about the MR2...

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
im know that is a 2j head, and pretty sure thats a 2j intake mani, but the tb looks like its from a 1j. just my guess though, ive got a lot of 2j experiance, no 1j experiance and some 7m experiance so....

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Got Boost? said:
whoa. someone has a 2JZ mk3 in town? I didn't know that.

Have you been able to get Lucy tuned and dynoed?

no, in need of the funding for that. Will probably have to wait until after this next weekend, if I cant unload her by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.