Lucy - Im home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
spipedong said:
I have a hoist you may borrow, but no stand.

Hey, thats awesome man! I'll give ya a call and arrange a time to come get it. Is it cool if I borrow it for a week? or two at the absolute most? I may go buy a stand if I have to.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
LMFAO....it's just hard to keep up with the red guys!

Refresher.....from your thread

theWeezl said:
Jay knows I have all the respect in the world for him and his ride...and I certainly got nothing against 1JZ's...just doing a little teasing so I can feel like part of the hip crowd in this thread. God knows theres nothing exciting going on over in mine.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
wooohooo! I got posts! LOL

I decided today to add electric fans into the build. I was gonna polish the turbo today but got started on KevinM's hood instead. I made reasonable progress. I have been hampered by daily headaches over the last couple of months, and today was no exception. By late afternoon my head was throbbing and I had to spend the next hour in a dark room with a cold cloth on my head just to be able to see anything but stars.

Anyway, I gotta pay the bills to buy parts so the next few days are going to be spent on hoods.

spipedong

Level 2 Rythym Rogue
Apr 2, 2005
Eugene, OR
theWeezL said:
Hey, thats awesome man! I'll give ya a call and arrange a time to come get it. Is it cool if I borrow it for a week? or two at the absolute most? I may go buy a stand if I have to.

Yeah I'm just finishing my 1jz up so I should be done with it for a while...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
I agree with you Jay I believe its a shot at us blues!!! Red Bastards :icon_razz

:yelrotflm .......Ryan that's funny as hell, but Bastard may be a little strong of a word for all of red friends....................Ahh screw em...................:biglaugh:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Teaser pics:

First level of polishing done on the T4
Turbo.jpg

Unrelated to my build really, but here are some progress pics on KevinM's hood. The Blue hood is Tims (speed dodici) awaiting its mod. This pic gives you kind of an idea what a 1" lift looks like. I think its just about right. I will be redoing my own hood closer to this after I finish these.

KMhood1.jpg

Almost ready for filler.
KMhood2.jpg

This gives you probably the best look at how high it is. Certainly shorter than my hood.
KMhood3.jpg

Just like with mine, the proof will come when its painted and on the car. Kevin said he wanted subtle. A half inch isnt worth doing and any more would be too much. I think it will look great on his car.

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
More stuff unrelated to my build but cool none-the-less.

This is the progress on Tim's hood. He wanted a front vent that scoops air from the radiator and vents it out over the hood. This should do the trick nicely. His cowl is also lifted 1"

timhood1.jpg

timhood2.jpg

timhood3.jpg

timhood4.jpg

timhood5.jpg

___

Well, I have one more hood to do locally, then hopefully I can make a few to bring with to TX!

Turbo. Targa. Life.

SupraMania Shirt Slinger!
Apr 16, 2005
O'Fallon, MO
www.geocities.com
Me likey!!! I may have to pay you to do one for me, then I'll pick it up TX07 :)

I would want something similair to Tim's, but not exact...no one likes replicas :p I'll give you free reign over the idea once I come up with a basic idea :)

Status
Not open for further replies.