Here is mine!!!!

redoua6.jpg

:evil2:

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
madsupra88 said:
Thats a nice 7m u gots there pat, i bet u adam (92turbo4life)jerks off to it everynight :rofl: rite adam !

LOL, I sure dont, Adam might though, He actually has only seen the engien once when he came over for me to fix his rod knock.

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
927mgtepat said:
Here is mine!!!!

:evil2:
Now that is a pic of beauty. I have just the perfect 7M that motor could go into lol, it's a nice red 7M and its right here in MI in your own back yard!:biglaugh:

I also have a slight rod Knock, can u help me with mine? I do have air and semi heated garage.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Yeahdoug said:
Sup guys. Just moved to the Detroit area after graduating college and getting a job up here.

I need to find a clean body to put my built motor in to.

Hey, welcome man. what main rd's do u live by? if u want a decent rolling chisis, look at dr.j's got a cage in it. i think hes askin 1500 obo. im sure hell chime in her with a link :D

Yeahdoug

Jun 3, 2005
Rochester Hills, MI
madsupra88 said:
Hey, welcome man. what main rd's do u live by? if u want a decent rolling chisis, look at dr.j's got a cage in it. i think hes askin 1500 obo. im sure hell chime in her with a link :D

I live just north of dequindre and 59. I've taken a look at Adam's chassis on here. It's not exactly what I'm looking for and I'm in no hurry right now.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
Yea, im sure theres a couple MKIII for sale but they prolly have a BHG just swap your motor in it :) actually, tealmaticdream (shane) hes thinking about gettin rid of his rollin chasis, its a teal 92 nice shape. ill ask him for ya unless he reads this :) good luck

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
SupraDread said:
Now that is a pic of beauty. I have just the perfect 7M that motor could go into lol, it's a nice red 7M and its right here in MI in your own back yard!:biglaugh:

I also have a slight rod Knock, can u help me with mine? I do have air and semi heated garage.
Yea man no problem. PM me

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
Hey, LOL it would still be cool to just hang out even if you cant drive over your supra, and just bullshit about supras, I would love to have a bon fire

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
927mgtepat said:
We need to set up a meet before winter on a Saturday so I can go. Shit we can even meet over at my house and have a BBQ and bon fire.
I'm down for whatever whenever. Like the sound of a bonfire just need a heads up a few days b4 it happens. If it's gonna happen we better do it quick won't be much longer b4 that ugly 4 letter word starts falling from the sky.:aigo:Then we will have to convert our Supra's to snowmobiles lol.:icon_bigg