Let's see the michigan supras..

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
Yeahdoug said:
Thanks. The ohio supra owners are a great group of guys but I'm looking forward to meeting and hanging out with you guys too.
Welcome to the MI. club and congrats I second DR.Jones's sentiments. I'm not sure exactly where your located (I will check my map 2 nite) Hopefully a group of us will be able to get together before hibernation time sets in.

927mgtepat

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Brighton, MI
I'm hoping to get a good amount of work done over the holiday, I'm going to finish lapping the block and get the final touches done to the exhaust porting so I can send the head out to get the valve job done. I also plan on putting the Trans back together.

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
As I have posted before anytime other than April works for me. Wifey my son and daughter birthdays all fall in that month. May is a good month I think for all and it should be a little warmer as well.

TealMetallicDream

Team Dragst@ Member
Jan 3, 2006
Detroit
just pulled the motor in my black supra yester day and replaced the pistons. Thought id do a nice tune up before i sell it. Motors going baxck in today, paint is going on in a month and for sale sighn going on after paint.