Let's see the michigan supras..

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
welp im going full time at college so its a little harder for me to make money, damnit i cant wait for 2 more years and im done with school period. but yea school is deff holding me back on my project, there is no time, plus im working too soo sucks fer me

SupraDread

Aug 21, 2006
New York
I suggest a rotating group to work on said cars on weekends. Christmas break starts for me this Friday the 15th., Maybe a few of us can get together and work on these MKIII's. Holla back if interested.

madsupra88

BoOoOoST
Sep 17, 2005
Detroit,MI
drjonez said:
eh. don't hurry yourself. all you'll do once you graduate is WORK....it's highly overrated. my advice- work less now and enjoy school/freedom....

where ya going to school? what for?

Goin to school craft as we speak, after this semster, id finish up 2 years in there, then transfer to easter to finish up my degree (2 yrs), going for biomedical engineer/technician. yea i have to work though since i own a little cell phone shop :), if i aint there, business aint there lol.

Draken

Jan 8, 2006
michigan
Here is mine

495127845l4bm.jpg

drjonez

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
the motor city
www.4cefed.com
absolutely nothing.

still have the brown chassis FS, i'm about ready to scrap it.

black car isn't doing anything....i need time + motivation to finish it. i'm working on some adjustable front upper a arms, etc. too, but whatever....

milisakeracing

Jan 30, 2006
Kalamazoo, MI
1uzsupra.com
drjonez said:
absolutely nothing.

still have the brown chassis FS, i'm about ready to scrap it.

black car isn't doing anything....i need time + motivation to finish it. i'm working on some adjustable front upper a arms, etc. too, but whatever....

Nothing going on here, garaged waiting out the snow melt from the pounding we got the other week. Roads finally cleared yesterday and it felt good sliding back into the car, taking it out for a few miles drive, then washing up and putting it back away.

Hey Doc, have you posted the roller over on http://www.grmotorsports.com/ ? Their $2007 Challenge is coming up. There may be someone looking for a last minute project to enter. Friend of mine picked up a blown RX-7 TII and built a 12s car for under $2000 ( http://picasaweb.google.com/milisake/12secRx7 ) for the competition and took 3rd the first year he entered (2004 iirc), then entered the next year and ran in the high 11s, and took 1st.

1jzneil

1jz destroyer
Feb 25, 2006
warren, michigan
that n/a is clean. your lucky and have the grey interior too . mine is nasty red. and my car is on hold right now cuz im trying to buy a house and low on funds .