LED JDM tail lights are finished! Lots of photos

thechori

supra-deprived
Oct 3, 2006
houston
i LOVE the look of the turn signal with no brake on, it looks so badass.

very nice job, if i had the skill to do something like this i would totally try it out

NJsupraA70

Ex-Supra Owner
Sep 18, 2005
NJ
taillights would of turned out alot better if you arranged the leds in 2 circle patterns for each taillight.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
very pretty

qestion thou most likly not an issue i know of a persont hat made a set of lights his his hon du

ans one of his leds burnt out and ummm loost his brake lights lol

i bet your is ntot hat way i just kidna wanted to share his misstake it was funny

Last edited:

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
getting the paint off isn't too hard, if I took my time and waited a bit longer my center section would be spotless...

I DON'T have JDM tails mind you, check sig for what it looks like with the paint removed (and a couple other minor mods, but you'll figure it out if you tray what I did)

SPD TRP

Formerly 3rdtimearound
Apr 12, 2005
Katy Texas
Man, I am pretty much speechless, that is the type of mod that really sets you apart from the rest. Very, very nice work. I would be so into a set of these if you ever feel like making some more.

Wayne

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
this is going to sound crazy, but if you would have spelt out "Supra" with the red LED's, it would have been awesome!

and couldnt you make a controler to do like waves and such through the LED's?

not my overall thing, but the craftsmanship is superb. when your car is done, its going to be one of the best mk3's ever built.

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
hehe

tekdeus, good job on the LED mod. Should have used brighter LED's though and bunched them together more.

Those LED you used look remarkeably like the KingBright Supreflux leds.... 4 legs right? :)

what base frequency is the PWM controller at?