Kwnate's "FTW" build

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Another guy with a supra and chevelle huh? Looks like both are gonna be bad-ass. I did a frame-off on my chevele as well, and as annoying and time consuming as it is, its worth it. Good luck with both!

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
wow! looks like your gonna have a sweet car when youre done nate! i cant wait to see the end result! best of luck on the build meng!! :icon_bigg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
agreed waiting for parts is the worst part! i can sit around and be a lazy douche all i want as long as i got the parts, but when it comes to shipping it better be overnight express or some shit or i freak out lol! :biglaugh:

Allan_MA70

Banned
May 1, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
kwnate said:
I was thinking about the liquid electric tape. I'm not too worried about corrosion, they don't salt the roads in WA and I don't plan on driving in the rain. But it would be good insurance.

spray grease is your friend.. cleans off easy if you ever need but keeps water and shit out

Suprastic

Apr 8, 2005
Manitoba
Allan_MA70 said:
spray grease is your friend.. cleans off easy if you ever need but keeps water and shit out

Its true. I was told that they use similar stuff when repairn rust spots on wheel wells and quarter panel. They spray it all over the inner panel to keep moisture out and prevent rusting from the inside out.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Ups came today!! I have to thank jbsupra89t for getting these for me at a great price. Sparco torino's. They fit me perfectly, if I was too much bigger I wouldn't fit comfortably. I got 2 of them, I don't have the mounting brackets yet but they should be here next week. Here is a teaser pic

2066678_32_full.jpg

I also got my boost controller, an Apexi AVC-R. Now its back to the drawing board as I need to fit, the boost controller, the tein edfc and a turbo timer in the center console and not hacked in...

Momo steering wheel and begining stages of relocating the climate control to the center console armrest. (under of course)

2066678_33_full.jpg

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Just to show off some new stuff... Can't do much with out the engine done yet.......
2066678_36_full.jpg

HPF feramic clutch, 3200lb RPS pressure plate
Fidanza Flywheel
Titan motorsports aluminum DS
AEM adjustable cam gears

The following are some powder coated parts. Thanks to the girlfriends dad for the freebie :)
Strut bar in silver fits over the EDFC YES!!
2066678_37_full.jpg

Rons masterpiece
2066678_38_full.jpg

and the valve covers
2066678_40_full.jpg

The block is done at the machine shop, just need to pick it up. Then I can begin assembly