Kwnate's "FTW" build

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
looking good, my bluemetallic brother. i was just wondering about two questions. 1) Are you selling crack? 2) How much would a kilo cost me?.....just kidding. i do envy you and your new motor. almost makes me want to go out and blow mine up so i can rebuild it. i did say almost, didnt I? good luck, and cant wait to see the awesome video your going to make when your done. just a subliminal message i thought i would throw in there.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I love delivery days!!

A1000 pump
Aeromotive filter
Aeromotive regulator

1/2" hardline that I will bend into the factory location. Overkill? Maybe, butt I'll error on the safe side.

1/2" braided for the supply
3/8" braided for the return

So many -8 AN fittings Its not even worth posting. Fittings are all black though, none of that blue and red crap :icon_bigg
2066678_11_full.jpg

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Awesome, I bent my aluminum 3/8 line into the factory location. It was easier for me to put the new line in then it was to take the factory line out.

Just a heads up, the aluminum 3/8 line would not fit in the factory clips, I had to take them all off and drill them out. (if thats what you where planning on doing)

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Soo....Nate.....where you keeping that fuel setup? I need to come...um....borrow it...yea...that's it :biglaugh:

Looks good, actually it looks exactly like what I'm planning on doing.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
Well today as I celebrated Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. birthday I did take a few hours out of my remeberance to install the 1/2 hardline and mount the filter in the stock location. What a bitch is all I have to say. The stock filter location is horrible for people without girl arms... anyway

Here is a picture of the 1/2 hardline I custom bent into shape.
2066678_12_full.jpg

Here you can see the filter with the stock mount slightly modified. If I had the rear subframe out I would have run the hardline all the way to the filter. Oh well maybe next time...
2066678_13_full.jpg

You can see the line running in the stock location, I had to modify the plastic clips but it fit nicely under neath the plastic gaurding.
2066678_14_full.jpg

Heres the interior as of now, stock seats will make comfy shop lounge chairs!! recaro inserts in the doors. Breaks up the blue overload.
2066678_15_full.jpg

Sorry some of the pics are blurry...

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Hey, glad to see it all went together well. Did you decide not to replace the return? I thought you were doing both. I like the black fittings.

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
2064884_4_full.jpg

Is it me or did every one in high school had a supra banner up front of their MKIII in highschool. Nice build up whats are your plans for the turbo?

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
supraman2251 said:
his garage is pretty tall inside, but I dont think he'd be able to fit a lift. its like 10-12ft. high in there I think.
I could fit a drive on 4 post lift, but they take up way too much room. The high point on the ceiling is 12 ft. the walls are 9ft. God damn building codes...

Supradan22: I'll let you know on the turbo in a couple days maybe:icon_bigg

Loki: Im a horrible photographer, I took them on my camcorder. They don't turn out that great.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
supradan22 said:
2064884_4_full.jpg

Is it me or did every one in high school had a supra banner up front of their MKIII in highschool. Nice build up whats are your plans for the turbo?

i never did that. i dont like banners. theyre dumb