Kwnate's "FTW" build

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
That wasnt againt you Ian, lol, I was just making fun of Nate and ALLLL his love he's getting, im so jealous, really, it should be ME that is the first one running that turbo and Natey beat me to it... That and I had a little rum/cola... ;)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Nates our only 4067 crash test dummie so far and I'd love some real world data such as the test I posed, I've recommended this turbo to a few people based on theory alone and need some confirmation.

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
I'll let you know the next time I drive it, I'm having some issues and I think I've narrowed it down to the ignighter. I just got my AEM digital ignition module today...

I don't drive it much :dunno: driving a car like this to work in rush hour traffic is kinda stupid.

It is more laggy then I would like I'm going to address this problem in the future, maybe a .68 hotside or cams or???? Ideas? I would sacrifice a little topend to get rid of the 2 second delay...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Thanks Nate!

If you do what I asked it'll give me a much better idea then looking at dyno charts as how the car is driven on the dyno dictates the curve to an extent!

I know my guy can't mash the throttle without it blazing the rears so it looks laggier then it is in real life!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
Reign_Maker said:
That wasnt againt you Ian, lol, I was just making fun of Nate and ALLLL his love he's getting, im so jealous, really, it should be ME that is the first one running that turbo and Natey beat me to it... That and I had a little rum/cola... ;)
If you'd stop farting around you could be done... Plus I don't get love, people hate me :icon_bigg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Everyone loves you Nate... :love: I just have a really crazy work schedule, when I get home I will be putting my motor back together and droping my tranny off for a rebuild... So, soon, I guess...

Whats an AEM digital ignition module? What does it do?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Reign_Maker said:
Everyone loves you Nate... :love: I just have a really crazy work schedule, when I get home I will be putting my motor back together and droping my tranny off for a rebuild... So, soon, I guess...

Whats an AEM digital ignition module? What does it do?

Jake, everyone doesn't love him. I don't. He's got more horsepower than I do. His car looks better than mine does. He's funnier than I am. He's definately better looking than I am. My wife thinks he's better looking. His car runs 15's in a quarter. I hate him.............................:biglaugh:

OH yeah just remembered. He is friends with Duane and Ron, now I really hate him...............lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprahero said:
Jake, everyone doesn't love him. I don't. He's got more horsepower than I do. His car looks better than mine does. He's funnier than I am. He's definately better looking than I am. My wife thinks he's better looking.
OH yeah just remembered. He is friends with Duane and Ron, now I really hate him...............lol

That is some funny stuff LOL

Duane

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I thought we had boycotted this guy. He won ROTM because he's got the hottest car on here. Why are we gracing his thread. I for one am not going to say anything nice about him or his beautiful car. It's got to be the gayest looking blue ever.

Why is the above video being placed on this thread? Did I miss something?

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
suprahero said:
It's got to be the gayest looking blue ever.

Did someone say gay ass blue???? What you need??????? :biglaugh:

Nate do we get a new build thread for this winter or are we staying with this one?????

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I like that vid, I cant move it to video section, cuz its a post, not a thread, BUT, nice none the less...

Nate: post a vid of your runs... ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
da89soup said:
Did someone say gay ass blue???? What you need??????? :biglaugh:

Just checking to see if you would answer when called......................;)

You kinda suck at duh intraweb SH... RM fix fo yu!:icon_razz