Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Moe you bastard. :icon_razz

Got the intake manifolds cleaned up, still gotta do some internal cleaning and outer degreasing but very nice considering what I started with.

p273331_1.jpg

p273331_2.jpg

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
lilazni3uoy said:
gotta thank jeff for being cool to let matt clean ur shit! hahaha

That's what friends are for.... lol. I'm sure Ced will return the favor... :biglaugh:

That is very nice work there guys. Especially in this heat wave ... you guys managed to put some effort into cleaning that engine.

I have to come by and pick up a compressor from Matt for the 1j. Maybe one of you guys can pick it up for me and I'll roll by on Sunday and get it...?? Since I know JawsGear is closed on the weekends...Maybe I can see the buil in person too... lol

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
If you can fit in my dirty ass garage haha, I seriously gotta clean that up. We might have to get a mini meet going on. I'm sure Eric can grab that compressor for you.
You talk about Jeff like he's some dictator Eric :icon_razz he's a preety cool guy.

Dude, a guys garage is never dirty if its littered with car parts...thats what a garage is for lol....

Well, Jeff likes dictating Eric.....I don't know why.. hhhmmmmmm....

Yeah Jeff's kool..met him once though..

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
lilazni3uoy said:
jeff is a cool guy i just can never give a good arguement with jeff hahahha i get clowned on all the time like i clown on cedric about his 7m haha
Who's car isn't working right now??
Oh shit it's yours!!! Push starting your ghetto painted ride. :icon_razz
FIX YOUR CPS!!!

Hopefully I'll have the tranny off today and try to get that crank pulley loose so I can start working on getting the block apart. So much fun the 100F+ heat doesn't make me want to work outside too much.
My dumbass just contemplated why there was smoke on my exhaust side of the engine due to the f-d hg.

Last edited: