Just Another Rebuild

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Going to roll over to Dodge and get some combustion chamber cleaner tomorrow. Make the pistons all shiny.

p270538_1.jpg

p270538_2.jpg

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Oh and thanks again to Eric for rolling out and giving me a hand with this. I would have been kind of bored without ya. :drink1:

One more pic of what the last jackass who owned the car, before I bought it from a friend did to the engine hook mounts.

p270558_1.jpg

How the hell do you manage that?? Not to mention he removed the hooks. Luckily I had an extra GTE laying around. You can see it in the background. :)

B

Boostaddctn

The power of DARKNESSS! Only works when LAPD is behind ya ;) and looking good so far man!!! but yeah, taking a step back into an NA sucks ass!!! haha aight peace :chicken:

crrider80

Too soon Jr.
Jun 3, 2006
NYC
Boostaddctn said:
The power of DARKNESSS! Only works when LAPD is behind ya ;) and looking good so far man!!! but yeah, taking a step back into an NA sucks ass!!! haha aight peace :chicken:

ROFL! what a racist remark! Hope he isnt offended

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Meguires cleaner wax FTW!

I use that for all my detailing...cleans off an amazing amount of buildup and leaves it all smooth like a babys bottom afterwards.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
What is that cleaner you are using Ced?? Take it to a car wash, spray that engine with engine degreaser and spray the hell out of it...Clean engines are always the best to work on and find problems with ....

Did you put the NA in?

mickyg

7MGE MX-73
Sep 15, 2005
Melbourne AU
He mentioned "Mopar CCC" and I think that CCC stands for "combustion chamber conditioner" although it could be cleaner instead of conditioner.

Whatever its called, it's done an awesome job!

B

Boostaddctn

suprastanger507mgte said:
What is that cleaner you are using Ced?? Take it to a car wash, spray that engine with engine degreaser and spray the hell out of it...Clean engines are always the best to work on and find problems with ....

Did you put the NA in?

That sir is illegal... :nono:

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Moe: The N/a isn't in yet I've been slacking, I still need to pull the tranny off the GTE. Bert is right about the degreaser thing, but it's only illegal if they catch you. :naughty:

Micky: You almost had it right the last C stands for cleaner though.

I took some parts down to Jaws, Matt and Eric did some cleaning for me so I'll have to take pictures of the clean parts. Parts wash machine and sandblasted with a little baking also.
Thanks guys.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go rebuild my computer!!