Just Another Rebuild

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Hey watch the grease finger prints on the car!!!! Such a nice car and no respect....lol:biglaugh:

sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't believe you've went over to the darkside. You chose Weezl, Rajunz, Tookwik, and Shythead over Kwnate, Ryan, Kyle and myself. Them freaking red supras are trying to take over the world, one supra owner at a time.............:3d_frown:

Your WeezlWings look awesome. I only have one question though. Fits better than a condom? Let's see WW or condom? WW or condom? I'm only letting my soldier touch one of those items and it isn't the WW. No offense Pete....................:biglaugh:

What are the advantages of a 6puck as opposed to the full face. I currently have a 4puck and it's a pain in the ass to drive sometimes. It's like not engaged........BAM you're spinning your tires. There's not a happy meidan in between the two. I think a six puck would definately drive alot better, but I was wondering why not go with the full faced? Are they not as strong? Just checking...................lol

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Jay: LOL Sorry man I wanted to see what I could do with the truck motor. :D
My first supie was red too. lol
6-puck holds more torque, it isn't quite as harsh as the 4-puck and not as smooth as the full face. I believe full face held ~405ft-lbs while the 6-puck can take about 518ft-lbs. I had a 6-puck before I didn't mind the way it felt too much after initial take offs so I stuck with it. It'll leave me room to experiment once I upgrade my turbo. :naughty:

Kyle & Eric: I did they only had one blue one so they asked if I was ok changing it to two red ones. So at the price I just said fuck it.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Went out to the garage today to go check the bearing clearances. I ended up finding out I need a 12pt 14mm to actually get those arp main studs off. I muscled off 5 with a wrench but I'm not quite as buff as I used to be.... :(

Well if someone(Eric) will come by tomorrow I'll at least have another person to hang with. Hopefully have the crank and rod clearances done and maybe get the block painted soon.

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
JustAnotherVictim said:
Went out to the garage today to go check the bearing clearances. I ended up finding out I need a 12pt 14mm to actually get those arp main studs off. I muscled off 5 with a wrench but I'm not quite as buff as I used to be.... :(

Well if someone(Eric) will come by tomorrow I'll at least have another person to hang with. Hopefully have the crank and rod clearances done and maybe get the block painted soon.

You're such a girl......when were yo buffed up ?? lol
How far are you from completion??

Justin727

T-virus infected
JustAnotherVictim said:

U need some muscle? i'll be on the way!

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Moe you've always been jealous of the guns. :biglaugh:
Well I can pretty much get the bottom end done, I gotta take the head in and when I'm finished assembling the bottom get it balanced. Mostly just putting everything together.

Justin come on out man it's getting to be pretty nice out here again. Take your monster for a road trip, lol. Bring plenty of women while you're at it.

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
Well after having a talk with the Mighty IJ I have found my crank was undersized. The shop failed to mention this to me when I got my crank polished so I now have a set of mains I can't use and untouched connecting rod bearings that I will be selling soon lol.
Gotta wait to see if my hookup can source some oversize bearings if not, I will have to order from another place.