JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

kylefoto

I am not ASIAN!
May 7, 2006
Lynnwood, WA
www.myspace.com
Congrats Ron.
Glad to see you got it all together man.
Your attention to detail and the time you took to make this car the way it is really shows.
Can't wait to see this thing in person.

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Wow Ron, that sounds amazing! Must be a great feeling to make such great progress, I envy you right now :)

Let me know if I could possibly come by one of these sundays when you are working on it, I'd love to hear it in person :D

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Your car does RREV like a crotch rocket. I love the AFR's on the dash, but that's about all I can make out. I thought the 572 was the rpm's at first, but it doesn't move up enough when you rev it.

The movie always stops for me at 2:54 and it is suppose to stop at 3:38 or something like that............I wanted another fourty four seconds damnit!!!!

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
suprahero said:
Your car does RREV like a crotch rocket. I love the AFR's on the dash, but that's about all I can make out. I thought the 572 was the rpm's at first, but it doesn't move up enough when you rev it.

The movie always stops for me at 2:54 and it is suppose to stop at 3:38 or something like that............I wanted another fourty four seconds damnit!!!!

Yeah, some of those numbers are off anyway because of my sensors' calibrations. The rpm is indicated by the bars at the top of the display. The movie is supposed to show the turbo winding down after shutoff, try moving the progress indicator at the bottom of the player.
thanks

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
the video stopped at 2:54 for me too. but it sounds awesome man. it sounds just like every other 1200rwhp 2jz ive seen! hell, that car would put you in the 8's pretty easily if you ever wanted it to.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
flubyux2 said:
the video stopped at 2:54 for me too. but it sounds awesome man. it sounds just like every other 1200rwhp 2jz ive seen! hell, that car would put you in the 8's pretty easily if you ever wanted it to.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa....don't get carried away here. He doesn't have a turbo that will support 1200RWHP to start. (so easily? LOL, 9's yes) Now if you talk about engine? Yes, the engine would support it no problem as Ron built it. :biglaugh:

Remember, just because it's a 2J, doesn't mean it automatically has 1200RWHP :icon_razz

Duane

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
When are people going to start taking turns...worring about response??? Why is everyone so worried about going straight??? Seems like now adays everyone just talk about highest HP and 1/4 times...

Supras we made for taking turns...

BTW - Ron won't be racing this too often...this work of art will sit at 9psi or so like his 7M...