JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
wesbeech said:
What kind of muffler is that? i will be shortley puting my gt74xbb turbo on and 4 in exhaust but im looking for a good nice sounding mufler

It is a nice sounding muffler from burns. I usually get something longer than what they already offer off the shelf so it takes about 2 weeks to get. HTH.

speed

Gone. Email me.
May 27, 2006
not here
www.timduganphotography.com
LOL, thats true. But I'm not gunna sell it! Shit like that is interesting to an engineering student. Besides, I've seen Mosler's chassis design files, an oil pan in comparison to that isn't very important.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Before and after weights will be interesting :)

I used to make a part that started off as 1.1kg and ended up at 62 grams on the manual Mill, with the CNC I was able to start with 200 gram billets.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
When you mentioned a custom pan... I figured you were going to cnc a flange and then tig a pan up from there...

I never expected to see this... thats nuts! Do the MK4 guys even have anything like this?...

Tim

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ. said:
Before and after weights will be interesting :)

I used to make a part that started off as 1.1kg and ended up at 62 grams on the manual Mill, with the CNC I was able to start with 200 gram billets.

When he picked it up from the shop, it was around 240LBS. I would guess in the range of 10 at most when he is done. I guess we will see when it is actually weighed :)

Duane

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ. said:
Duane: To put that in perspective for the guys here the swarf (crap machined off as chips) will fill 1.5 x 55 gallon barrels! ;)

It wouldn't fill that barrell up or 1.5 as you say since it is a small chunk. It "might" fill a 1/4 of it.

Duane