JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
This is where it's at right now and where it will be for the next couple weeks, at least. Tilton clutch and flywheel are both installed, so is the transmission. I still have wiring/plumbing to do. Got rid of the ABS system a few weeks ago with the help of Tom, Nate and Duane. Duane and I bled the system this past weekend.

elite1.jpg

elite2.jpg

elite3.jpg

Last edited:

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
trydrew said:
Ron, as much as I enjoy the quality of your build steps and your show of skills (which are top notch), I'm gonna be honest with you. I subsrcibed to this thread only to see the first videos of this beast boosting. lol I hope you don't mind.

IMO your's, Ian's, and Duane's Supras are among the best modified MKIIIs out there all for different reasons. Keep up the awesome work!

If it wasn't for Nate and I critiquing his welds, he'd be no where near the level he's at! LOL! JK!:biglaugh: (Of course!) You should also include Nate's car,::salute:: :bowdown: when you talk about the best MkIII's! These guy's are in a league of there own.:biggrinki

Nick Stonawski

Apr 2, 2005
Manhattan Beach
Ron, u are what makes other mk3 owners strive to try so hard and make thier cars look at least half as good as urs. even then the closest i think is like 3/4 anywhere near as close to attention to detail and blingness as ur work. ur truly an inspirational person in the mk3 community and we all thank u.

Makes me want to pull my motor and reclean everything before my t88 goes on. hahahaha. i really hope to see it at Vegas meet in the future!

Hats off, Thumbs up, Ho's down! :biglaugh:

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
91T breezen' said:
If it wasn't for Nate and I critiquing his welds, he'd be no where near the level he's at! LOL! JK!:biglaugh: (Of course!) You should also include Nate's car,::salute:: :bowdown: when you talk about the best MkIII's! These guy's are in a league of there own.:biggrinki

LOL

It's mostly my envy for Ron's work that made me buy my own welder last week. I've been practicing so I can make a dp for my single'd 2J swap... I feel like such an amature. :( lol

Collin