JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Damn, dude! You want to build my exhaust for me?! That whole setup, turbo, engine, exhaust, everything, is amazing! I really wish I had the skills and resources to make my own stuff like that. I may be getting access to a shop soon, so we'll see what happens.

Keep up the amazing work, and again I can't wait to see the end result. :)

Collin

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
thanks :) The level is to kinda get it close to how it will be angled. The transmission is not mated to the block so...

cleaned up the plenum a little...

463369_163_full.jpg

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
p5150 said:
Damn Ron - my stuff looks like a total hack job compared to your setup.

Yes, indeed! I know how you feel! I get to see it in person several times a month.
Don't let it stop what you do on your Supra though! Not another person on this planet, has a MkIII, (Duane's is damn close though!) that will have the same level of perfection poured into the build as Ron's! It's just something that he, and a few others, absolutely excel in! It's almost like, he is more of an "artist" than anybody. And that translates, incredibly,(!!!) into his fabrication!

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
No carbon, now take that chat out of here...

Looking good Ron. I think the top HP guys at the Pac NW supra meet could all be in mk3's :naughty:

I'll be over this weekend to inspect all your welds :biglaugh:

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Ron, as much as I enjoy the quality of your build steps and your show of skills (which are top notch), I'm gonna be honest with you. I subsrcibed to this thread only to see the first videos of this beast boosting. lol I hope you don't mind.

IMO your's, Ian's, and Duane's Supras are among the best modified MKIIIs out there all for different reasons. Keep up the awesome work!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
trydrew said:
IMO your's, Ian's, and Duane's Supras are among the best modified MKIIIs out there all for different reasons. Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for the praise Drew but mine isn't in the same league as Ron and Duanes ;) (Mine is the Ugly Step Sister)