JT2MA71's Build. Dyno video on post # 1191

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
kylefoto said:
Any progress there Ron?
Eddie made a good point when we were talking about your 2j the other day, you over due yourself, ALL THE TIME.
True dedication.

I think Eddie is right. I mean why else would I have exhaust studs made of 15-5 hardened stainless? :D :D this is my only update for now. Working on my exhaust system and planning to get that done today.

463369_155_full.jpg

463369_156_full.jpg

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
Hey Ron, you might have had covered this question earlier, but what is your end goal power wise? Also, is this your daily driver? Certainly it's not, but if it is, that rocks.

jt2ma71

Impeller Head
Mar 30, 2005
Washington State
www.cardomain.com
rakkasan said:
Hey Ron, you might have had covered this question earlier, but what is your end goal power wise? Also, is this your daily driver? Certainly it's not, but if it is, that rocks.
I dunno, my power goal ranges from mid 700 up to 1000, LOL. I will probably do a one big power run to see its full potential. But it will be driven at a much lower rate. i am talking like low 6-8 psi boost most of the time. That's the plan.
The Z and IS are my daily drivers. The Supra has always been a summer car or as Duane says... "Garage Queen." :D :D

TobyCat

Jul 14, 2006
Vancouver BC
I thought I was the garage queen...duane gave me the certificate to prove it! =)

Amazing work Ron. Potential for you to make it up (Canadia) for some meets this summer?

got_boosted

I need a turbo! >:(
Mar 3, 2006
Sacramento, CA
jt2ma71 said:
I dunno, my power goal ranges from mid 700 up to 1000, LOL. I will probably do a one big power run to see its full potential. But it will be driven at a much lower rate. i am talking like low 6-8 psi boost most of the time. That's the plan.
The Z and IS are my daily drivers. The Supra has always been a summer car or as Duane says... "Garage Queen." :D :D

That's the plan for mine. I want to make it capable of large amounts of power when I want them, but running it around at low boost makes it easier to drive, gives you better fuel economy, and very importantly makes everything last longer. :)

Again, looking great! How long until we have a new Ron R video?

Collin

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
Pure sex!
smileysex.gif

Such a direct path, hardly any bends, and tucked so nicely! Especially for a 4" pipe, that's a work of art just like the rest of your work :D