jdmfreak's A NEW BEGINNING (BUILD THREAD)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Yes it has 3 vr sensors I am using 2 of them NE (24 tooth wheel for crank sensor) and g2 (single tooth for cam) the grounds are all tied together in the cas its self I connected my harness to a stock plug matched wire colors to TSRM and verified that those were correct with my meter

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
nathaninwa;1983204 said:
You may have been replying when I edited my post. There is a picture in the last post on the previous page.

That looks awesome you running cop? Those look really close to the plugs.... Do you even have plug wires?

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I never uploaded the close ups, there on there way to photobucket now. You use the OmniSpark/DuraSpark from Orielys, p/n CP059. There 2.99 for the spring and boot, need 6.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Can you weld a bolt yourself to the hex plugs in the center of the head?

Give me a few, I have the cutout handy and should have a pic soon.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Yes there steel heres a quick drawing I came up with. Coil#4 will be an issue. I can leave it square but the valve cover boss will need to be ground on a little, or I can rotate the coil, it will sit a little funky but you can grind the head a little by the hex bolt and level it out.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
Look in the valley where plug number 4 is. In the valley there are two areas that are vertical that are threaded for the valve cover bolt. Put your coil in there and youll see where it hits, or spin it so the wiring faces aft and to the drivers side and youll see how it hits the cross over vent casted into the head.