jdmfreak's A NEW BEGINNING (BUILD THREAD)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
BryanDyer;1983383 said:
Ok cool, I have the expansion board as well. How much of a difference will that make in wiring?

That would depend mostly on how much of the expansion board you are using for example if you go full sequential or not....

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I got this far, then realized how the coil was actually captured on top and I moved the hole to much. Ill setup later and make the hole larger and maybe even grind my head to exact hole placement then cut another for ya.

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I need to move one hole, just going to weld it up and relocate. I need to make a wee bit more room for the plugs to come off without taking the cover off and deburr it. I looks like it will work just fine, its hard to tell with just 4 coils and no mount studs. Ill grab a few bolts tomorrow and try them out.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Tonight I ran battery cables and hooked them up(not to the battery yet)
Got throttle sorted out, began putting stuff back together...

All I am waiting on now is my injectors which shipped out today ups says they are arriving Monday,
a ton of random cosmetic stuff,
And putting the car back together (fenders, interior, bumper, ect)

nathaninwa

Jul 1, 2012
Aberdeen, WA
I got busy the past couple nights. I have the coil spacers made, just need to weld them in, then send this your way for final fit/fitment.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Wired in turbo timer and check engine light last night double checking through tunerstudio that there aren't any other options I want to run wires for before I put the dash back together

Ps. Yes I know that the turbo timer is not necessary however cool factor+voltage gauge+the fact that I already had it = run it