Is Tanya good in the back seat?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Somewhere down the line this thread got derailed by pecan jam............I want to talk about Tanya in the backseat some more. I don't need much of a vision for my mind to do the rest.................:naughty:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
suprahero said:
Somewhere down the line this thread got derailed by pecan jam............I want to talk about Tanya in the backseat some more. I don't need much of a vision for my mind to do the rest.................:naughty:
I suspect it may be code for "Tanya's good in the back seat" ;)

Ya have to remember they don't speak SM yet J!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What the heck was I thinking? Sorry IJ, it's early here and I'm in bad need of beauty sleep, but everyone knows that already.

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
I comprehend and speak with fluency. My little brother is your age. When the youth stutters and hesitates I'm already gone. I see this in you. We'd be right in each other's way...

I spent my twenties as a Seattle Fireman. we had too many amusements and few props. The presence of a beautiful woman was chaotic. There were six guys on my crew.

In unison for their pens you could see them reach. A strategically dropped pen could change a horn dogs whole perspective- Two or three would bump there heads jockeying for position to pick up their pens. Try and have self-control and professionalism. I can do it.
Tell me was it a 23 yo you trusted for your swap? ....ahhhh, no.

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
Iv been away from SM way to long im no longer fluent in offtopica.

Iv read this intire thread and i only under stood 3 words

Dude....wait what?