Is Tanya good in the back seat?

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
......ooohh...hey Tanya.........umm,.......nice rain we're havin'......this is awkward, huh?

I was thinkin I'd like to use that rearend, and the front end. I'll be over later this week and we can see how everthing fits.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
bleh, the rain blows. my black car got her first shakedown on the highway today, didn't do too bad. now I can't get it out of the driveway (no reverse) and I keep slipping trying to push it backwards.

Argh I want my 5 spd in there now

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
Shawn's referring to my tech threads. There is only one reason one would want to read them. Once you realize you're in over your head, it's too late.

Or my haiku threads.

sarinas_dragons

application developer
Oct 5, 2007
Parkland, WA
It has more to do with my ability to examine your bottom end, from which you mumble a single sentence, and find it supports when you sit, merely an ass.

Your car endures this extra mass, but if it could talk it would say______!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kenny: LOL it's funny I was having a discussion about flow benches today with a friend that owns a head business!

I've yet to see a flow bench or any testing rig that allows for positive pressure and a way to quantify the results.

I tend to simplify things here as not too many people care for the nerdyness involved and after a break away from the car scene I'm continually playing catch up with all these new fangled gadgets :D