IJ's Rebuild thread missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't know why, but I do know that he will no longer be posting here. I heard it from the horses mouth..................:icon_sad:

7MsAreForKids

7M FTMFPOSL
Aug 27, 2006
ITS ALL DISTURBANCE
Well...I was just a kid and I grew up and all of the sudden I became unable to control my future because my parents went to a different country. And I came over here and I understood everything from...what are you saying...to where am I going and I did as much as I could and all of the sudden I said, "hey I have a future in my cycle that you don't upperhand nor assure......." So, it just became the TRUE FACTURE OF REALITY. You know when somebody from so long ago you guys don't accumulate or haven't remember of your repast or reincarnation of a child you know. You look at something like that in the three cycles of fuck and then you go down to be one. It's no problem within the intellectual righteous moments of the time, me as a human have the right to break down any kind of disaster.

IJ was very cool and it is unfortunate that he left here. I used to really like this forum because it never had the BS like another major forum I know of.. Doesnt seem that way anymore.. Better watch what you say around here.

7MsAreForKids

7M FTMFPOSL
Aug 27, 2006
ITS ALL DISTURBANCE
1119101501_l.jpg

Sorry man, thats just the facture that sometimes I like to give intilectual advice during my posts. That is my picture man, I just thought abou it. I didnt mean to say anything man, just some words or something like that. :icon_bigg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
yeah its a nice place. i'm glad i found it, and i'm even more glad that i got into the 7m mess before IJ left...although there are other forums.... i think that i got lucky to have his help. (many others helped me too BTW...not leaving them out... and i still havent made that BHG fix writeup.. i wonder if i ever will)

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
CryoSlash said:
wth... between him and who? or wtf ws teh issue. man this pisses me off.

Most if not all of the mods don't know. I don't know. He just "poof" left. He didn't ask any advice, or say hey "You're being a Walaby Kangaroo ass hat!"....

He just left.

:1zhelp:

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
7MsAreForKids said:
1119101501_l.jpg

Sorry man, thats just the facture that sometimes I like to give intilectual advice during my posts. That is my picture man, I just thought abou it. I didnt mean to say anything man, just some words or something like that. :icon_bigg

dude didn't i see you on america's most wanted before i coulda sworn

i guess now that ur outta the junkie that ur a philosopher!!?!? or something!?

dam u know ur shit! :naughty:

heard great things about IJ farewell

7MsAreForKids

7M FTMFPOSL
Aug 27, 2006
ITS ALL DISTURBANCE
On the side of the river I saw that too man, can I borrow like 5 bucks from you? I only needed a cigarrette man.. What? I didnt say anything man.

On the momenture of the topic though man, haa haaaaa.. What? No I mean I thought about this and I think the true facture is this one guy IJ is about to reveal new things and this postings is here to bring the interest to the cycle of his projections of the true life of his Supra right?

boostadikt

Freeway Foreplay
May 11, 2006
c-ville, Utah
here is one for ya... when i was selling my AVC-r IJ also had one for sell, he took it down just to help me sell mine faster.... He was an incredible contribution to this forum and whoever made him leave should have on hell of an explanation, its hard to cause that much damage on a forum, how much can you harrass someone online, its total bullshit, i dont think anyone on here knew him really personally, because he is in australia... so its hard to get under someones skin that bad, especially someone as patient as he seemed to be.

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
CryoSlash said:
935motorsports
becauseican nope
Bishop92t nope
bobiseverywhere
Ckanderson nope
DreamerTheresa
garrettrowe
GrimJack nope
HPF Eric
Jeff Lange nope
lanky189
Loki
ma71supraturbo nope
malloynx nope
MDCmotorsports nope
RacerXJ220 prolly not
Reign_Maker nope
shaeff nope
Slow66 nope
Supracentral
SupraOfDoom prolly not
upgradedsupra Hell no:biglaugh:

list of suspects. not trying to get anything stated but honestly i woudl liek to know what this is about unless is entirely personal.

Ian is a good guy and he probably was insulted by someone.This probably may have happened more than once knowing IJ.:icon_conf :cry: :3d_frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.