Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
artmo said:
so that n/a 2j kept up with you huh?

He has a NA as well, so I'm pretty sure the 2jz is going to own him. You should turn the damage into his insurance and let them fix your car and get a new paintjob out of the deal. You should be able to find out who his insurance is with.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
suprahero said:
He has a NA as well, so I'm pretty sure the 2jz is going to own him. You should turn the damage into his insurance and let them fix your car and get a new paintjob out of the deal. You should be able to find out who his insurance is with.

and after that, break his kneecaps, slash his tires, and B his HG.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
i dont care how pissed off i get at someone, ill NEVER go after their car. them, yes, but never their car.

oh, just a little heads up, the knee is one of the weakest parts of a body, one good strong kick to the side and they are down, with a dislocated knee, they wont get up anytime soon. when they are down, that would be a good time to call the cops.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
if only you were turbo...

I hate stories like this, do you have a cell phone? could you have called the cops while you were driving? (or her call the cops for you)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Another good example of why concealed carry laws are FTW. Get yourself a good, concealable pistol, take the class, and get yourself some pepper spray while you're at it. If you had been properly armed the general public wouldn't have been in danger from a 100 mph+ run through a neighborhood. ;)

Oh yeah, and go file with his insurance company like everybody else said. :bigthumb:

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
foreverpsycotic said:
i dont care how pissed off i get at someone, ill NEVER go after their car. them, yes, but never their car.

oh, just a little heads up, the knee is one of the weakest parts of a body, one good strong kick to the side and they are down, with a dislocated knee, they wont get up anytime soon. when they are down, that would be a good time to call the cops.
normally if your tendons are tight in you knee and you dislocate it even pretty far it normally pops back it and you can get up within a few min...ask me how I know;)

SupraStardom

Nov 11, 2006
Council Bluffs, IA
Throat Punch. Kick to the nads. The new 1,2 combo. The rest is up to the imagination. Girls are trouble. It's hard to find one without a butt load of issues. I've been married for three years and my wife still has issues that she is telling me about. Oh well. All part of the game. Still some OC Pepper Spray and Floor Jack handle wouldn't be a bad idea. Do the ol' heat and beat!Just my two cents. Yeah definately hit his wallet up. I'm sure you sustained some injuries (wink wink) like your back or something. Good luck

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Im 21, I can and am in the process of getting a concealed firearms permit and getting a gun.

I couldnt call anyone while driving like that, its a stick.

Yeah his 2j kept up nicely, but my driving was better, his was FTL.

Once i find all his info if I can get his insurance to do ANYTHING that all, I will. Otherwise Im just going straight for the monkeys car.

The girl, yeah she was a friend, no punanny, he thought otherwise, so thats another reason Im pissed, this was all for...well... NOTHING! (Im actually talking to a girl right now, well see how that goes)

I have to get pics tomorrow guys, sorry, Ive been so busy with everything I havent had a chance. The cars actually not that bad, all fixable. The back window is my biggest problem, expensive as FUCK!

Ill say this again though... man what a fucking rush.

Last edited:

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
phoenix6 said:
I have to get pics tomorrow guys, sorry, Ive been so busy with everything I havent had a chance. The cars actually not that bad, all fixable. The back window is my biggest problem, expensive as FUCK!
may not seem like it, but that may be better for you, it will get you more insurance money if that all goes through, and then you can probably buy one off a part out car from SM or find one at a junkyard.

And the business with the concealed weapons license, yea they are nice but ask yourself this. IF you would of had a gun, would you of shot and killed him? If you did shoot and kill him, would you be able to live with yourself afterwords?

Under the circumstances IMO you handled it exactly right... but you shoulda done 150...

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
1jzdreamer said:
may not seem like it, but that may be better for you, it will get you more insurance money if that all goes through, and then you can probably buy one off a part out car from SM or find one at a junkyard.

And the business with the concealed weapons license, yea they are nice but ask yourself this. IF you would of had a gun, would you of shot and killed him? If you did shoot and kill him, would you be able to live with yourself afterwords?

Under the circumstances IMO you handled it exactly right... but you shoulda done 150...

No, I woulda gotten out, made him drop his fuckin ass to the ground, and shot out his tires. IF he came at me while I had a gun, Id shoot out his leg or something. I go shotting alot, Im a good aim and know how to take a suspect down without killing. I had a clear mind the whole time, I dont do shit like all that blind sighted by rage, which is what he did.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
phoenix6 said:
No, I woulda gotten out, made him drop his fuckin ass to the ground, and shot out his tires. IF he came at me while I had a gun, Id shoot out his leg or something. I go shotting alot, Im a good aim and know how to take a suspect down without killing. I had a clear mind the whole time, I dont do shit like all that blind sighted by rage, which is what he did.
good.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
1jzdreamer said:

Yeah, I dont know HOW or why but Im able to keep extremely calm in shit like this, car accidents or mostly any situation where the majority freak out and all that. I feel inhuman sometimes, not in a good way haha...

Im going shooting this weekend, testing out what I wanna buy, probably a 9mm