Hows this, someone tried to kill me, owning a supra saved my life

CFSapper

AKA Slient_sniper
Apr 24, 2006
Chilliwack
phoenix6 said:
Yeah, I dont know HOW or why but Im able to keep extremely calm in shit like this, car accidents or mostly any situation where the majority freak out and all that. I feel inhuman sometimes, not in a good way haha...

Im going shooting this weekend, testing out what I wanna buy, probably a 9mm

i sugest you check out our gun thread if you havent already lots of info

i would go 10mm but thats me

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
I was supposed to inherit a ton of guns from my dad, well he moved to England and gave them to my cousin:

.22 Rifle, 9mm with a laser sight, 357 Magnum with 7" barrel, 2 12 gauge pump shotguns, 2 rambo replica knives *useable as hell*, a 45 and there was one other rifle, forgot what.

The Amazing Spider-Man

PETER PARKER
Oct 14, 2005
Santa Clarita, Socal
www.myspace.com
damn that sounds like tokyo drift minus the tokyo. glad your ok. if he came after me i would of pounded his ass. he comes at me with a metal pipe well i'll come at him with my weapon in my supra. since i'm a martial arts instructor i have a legit reason to keep a samurai sword in my car. yes i know it sounds corny but i beleive its better than a bat. see a guy with bat, its jus guy with a bat. you see asian weilding a sword, well this is were the stereotype works in our favor. :biglaugh:

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
The Amazing Spider-Man said:
damn that sounds like tokyo drift minus the tokyo. glad your ok. if he came after me i would of pounded his ass. he comes at me with a metal pipe well i'll come at him with my weapon in my supra. since i'm a martial arts instructor i have a legit reason to keep a samurai sword in my car. yes i know it sounds corny but i beleive its better than a bat. see a guy with bat, its jus guy with a bat. you see asian weilding a sword, well this is were the stereotype works in our favor. :biglaugh:

I thought about the tokyo drift shit later, at the time when I saw his headlights that close, NFS Carbon came to mind HAHAHA

Dachande

Arrrrrr Matey
Apr 3, 2005
South Carolina
1jzdreamer said:
Thats nice, i have access to $33,457 worth of every type of gun you can think of, about half of which i will inherit.
I doubt it.
10mm kicks harder than .45...if someone has never shot a handgun before I don't think thats the caliber to start with. Doesn't matter how powerful the gun is if you can't hit anything with it.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Just wanna say thanks so far guys, lots of supportive posts, and Ill keep this up to date, something WILL be done, I now have 2 officers checking into it.

EDIT: also gotta say owning this car has been one experience after another, I love it.

Last edited:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Interesting story.....

Dachande said:
I doubt it.
10mm kicks harder than .45...if someone has never shot a handgun before I don't think thats the caliber to start with. Doesn't matter how powerful the gun is if you can't hit anything with it.
[Completely Off Topic-Sorry]
Is there much of a diff between 9mm & 10mm power? First gun I shot was my grandpa's Beretta M9, it really didn't have much of a recoil to it, and I actually got almost everything within the first few rings on the target. I was kinda surprised at how good I did on my first try.

A guy came in to the range about half way through, grandpa said he was shooting a Magnum .357, I swear the thing sent shockwaves that you could seriously almost feel every time.

So could it really be that a 10mm is harder than a .45, if his .357 seemed to hit harder than my 9mm, how could 1mm make that much of a diff? Just curious.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Fuzz420 said:
Incredible story, but you know what u must do beside get a gun. 10 pounds of boost and this story would have been over the second you pulled out of the driveway ;)

No shit, everyone keeps saying that, my babys getting that 1jz very VERY soon now.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
GotTurbos? said:
if only you were turbo...

I hate stories like this, do you have a cell phone? could you have called the cops while you were driving? (or her call the cops for you)

if he was turbo. his post would be 2 lines long. i saw an is300, i pressed the gas pedal, he disappeared in my rearview, i got some pussy.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
LuvMySilverSupra said:
if he was turbo. his post would be 2 lines long. i saw an is300, i pressed the gas pedal, he disappeared in my rearview, i got some pussy.

LMAO!!! Dude I almost spit out my DP for that HAHA

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
phoenix6 said:
Im 21, I can and am in the process of getting a concealed firearms permit and getting a gun.

I couldnt call anyone while driving like that, its a stick.

Yeah his 2j kept up nicely, but my driving was better, his was FTL.

Once i find all his info if I can get his insurance to do ANYTHING that all, I will. Otherwise Im just going straight for the monkeys car.

The girl, yeah she was a friend, no punanny, he thought otherwise, so thats another reason Im pissed, this was all for...well... NOTHING! (Im actually talking to a girl right now, well see how that goes)

I have to get pics tomorrow guys, sorry, Ive been so busy with everything I havent had a chance. The cars actually not that bad, all fixable. The back window is my biggest problem, expensive as FUCK!

Ill say this again though... man what a fucking rush.

thats all we need , another 21 yr old on the streets with a hand gun,
yea, that will solve everything for you, an have your ass end up in jail..

I got a 40 cal semi, at home only incase someone comes in my home.
I dont carry it although I can,,
your getting a permit to carry is for all the wrong reasons, I can tell, just fromm what alll your telling us,,,

sigh....:nono:

Will