How about Jacksonville peeps?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo said:
WHAT???? He told me the same thing when i spoke to him like 10 min ago........are you sure???? JUST PLAYIN :biglaugh:

Scott man, you have had like 3 mk3s now...... When are you going to finally start building one????? :biglaugh:
Will it be before or after you sell the one you just bought????? :biglaugh:

It will be right after i pick this one up....this time i got some cash to do it. Before i never really had the funds. I got the CASH NOW. " My life be like -oooooooooo ahhhhh oooooooooooo"

And if anybody needs some sawblades- ill GIVE them to you ! i dont need them. i got 2 sets of rims already. 1 set, 4 rims, THEY ARE FREE !

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
It will be right after i pick this one up....this time i got some cash to do it. Before i never really had the funds. I got the CASH NOW. " My life be like -oooooooooo ahhhhh oooooooooooo"

And if anybody needs some sawblades- ill GIVE them to you ! i dont need them. i got 2 sets of rims already. 1 set, 4 rims, THEY ARE FREE !

no used tires on the blades???

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
It can have some. for an extra $200 you can get my set of goodyear ls 225/55-16 91T. They are pretty good tires, i just prefer Sumitomo tires for my ride.

ANY TAKERS ??????

not for just the sawblades.......I would take them with crappy tires!!! :icon_bigg

But you know.....I am sittin here Ridin Nerdy on my mk4 wheels son!!!!!

:biglaugh:

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
black87turbo said:
not for just the sawblades.......I would take them with crappy tires!!! :icon_bigg

But you know.....I am sittin here Ridin Nerdy on my mk4 wheels son!!!!!

:biglaugh:

The tires have 7-8/32nds left on them....they are almost brand new.

Tell you what, you give me $100 and that stuff i want and you can take the tires and wheels......Deal ?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
The tires have 7-8/32nds left on them....they are almost brand new.

Tell you what, you give me $100 and that stuff i want and you can take the tires and wheels......Deal ?

nah cuz the tires wont fit my mk4 wheels......

I hope you know that you are stealing that stuff i am selling..... The stock IC pipes, the stock DP and the lights are worth 100 bucks alone. But since I am a nice guy :icon_bigg i will let you have it all plus the other crap promised for only 65 $. There is only one little catch................................................................................................. You have to take everything I give you :biglaugh: DEAL ?????

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I had a death in the family and i would like for you guys to take some time and say a small prayer for my family and especially my wife's aunt Lynn. She lost her husband Harley sunday morning to a long battle with cancer. Services are going to be held on tuesday @ 11am at the Dignity Memorial Gardens off St Johns Bluff rd. Any wishes you give will be passed on to her.

Thanks guys

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
ok guys, back to buisness.....i need to find out a way that i can check the injectors on my N/A to see if maybe i have a bad one. I know the distributor was going south and i changed that, but it still misfires sometimes and mostly when i crank it up and when i drive alot and stop at a redlight. it doesnt do it all the time though.....Any ideas ? I got a code 12 and i have since then pulled the RAD NO1 fuse and reset it . i still have to check and see if it came back

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls..........When are we getting together for the weekend and cook out before it gets cold? I was out near the jettys on monday and it was so freaking nice! When we getting together ?!?!?!?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Ooooh Thats gonna be a problem for me....... My supra is all apart right now...... awaiting for me to install some goodies. :icon_bigg It will probably be ready to go by the end of the month!!!!!!

I have a nice surprise for you guys under the hood ;)

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
black87turbo said:
yo when did you get the black one???? Looks sharp.. :icon_bigg i like those wheels!!!

to scottie: hey man....did I give you the coilpack cover???? I can't find it anywhere......Would you check for me??? If you have it do you think i could swing by and pick it up????

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I got the coilpack cover in the back of my car right now. ill trade it for some new targa top bolts :evil2: . Come pick it up one day, ill have it

I'm down for next sunday if you guys are, ill bring some of the hamburger. HAHA you guys can fight over who brings the beer !