How about Jacksonville peeps?

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
Dude, im selling my ride and im just gonna start on something else ! Call me up in the afternoon ! Gotta get some info for the supra on blanding.

I left you a message about it......the paint sucks but it has some nice features.....you really have to look at it to determine its worth to you!!! :icon_bigg

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
new shocks and rear bump stops in and car rides great, could not afford tems compatible shocks so i went with gr2, i had intrax springs installed long ago so it sits great and feels goods turns much better now. high speed lane changes don't feel so risky :), any one have a set of 5 spoke mk3 or mk4 wheels for sale hit me up.

just got in my new shift boot and e brake boot as well real leather smells good lol.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I have a set of mk4 N/A wheels .....i was not planning on selling them but.........how much were you planning on spending????? :naughty:

They are on the car right now....you can look at them if you search my build thread I think I am on the fourth page b/c i have not updated it in a while. :icon_bigg

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
ians13 said:
new shocks and rear bump stops in and car rides great, could not afford tems compatible shocks so i went with gr2, i had intrax springs installed long ago so it sits great and feels goods turns much better now. high speed lane changes don't feel so risky :), any one have a set of 5 spoke mk3 or mk4 wheels for sale hit me up.

just got in my new shift boot and e brake boot as well real leather smells good lol.

There is a guy selling 5 spokes mk3 rims on ebay down in Orlando, Local pick up only. I think he posted on the for sale here also. Any body heading out to BJ's tonight?

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
I might head out there tonight, depends on if i'm on call or not. if i do head out ill call everybody and let them know.

i got a set of mustang rims if you want to buy those,lol ....look at my pics, thats the same ones. I'm going back to my old saw blades. i polished them up and they look good. shot them with some clear coat. no problems :-D

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
oscar35783 said:
There is a guy selling 5 spokes mk3 rims on ebay down in Orlando, Local pick up only. I think he posted on the for sale here also. Any body heading out to BJ's tonight?

i saw these but don't feel like driving down there
i might just buy some 18"

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
i think want 18s too......So i do kinda want to get rid of my mk4 wheels.... I found some sweet enkei 18s that i want..... So my mk4 wheels are up for sale!!!! As usual, highest bidder is the name of this game!!
(Think fast because i reserve the right to change my mind!!!!! :biglaugh: )

I wont post these on the FS thread because I do not want to ship these out.....

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
If they were the 17 inch MK4 rims then i would be happy to take them off your hands Val. You suck anyways :-D

I'm getting ready to do suspension, engine work, body work on thursday-sunday out of town. hopefully i can get most of it done then. If not then owell ill have to drive it like that. HAHA

When is everybody meeting up for a supra meet on a sunday? i have the weekends off and im down for it.maybe the beach or mayport. LMK ASAP !

Last edited:

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
If they were the 17 inch MK4 rims then i would be happy to take them off your hands Val. You suck anyways :-D

I'm getting ready to do suspension, engine work, body work on thursday-sunday out of town. hopefully i can get most of it done then. If not then owell ill have to drive it like that. HAHA

When is everybody meeting up for a supra meet on a sunday? i have the weekends off and im down for it.maybe the beach or mayport. LMK ASAP !

I will be working on my taillights on Sunday.....( swapping them to 89+) i have to get that clutch line in and still take out the damn intercooler. (seems like i have been working on the same thing for an eternity now doesn't it???)
:biglaugh: Oh well, i will get it done.....eventually :icon_bigg

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
Val, i told you i want your old tail lights if they dont have any cracks in them, and i still want that antenna. ill give you 20 bucks for it all :-D

:umno: how about the tailights go for about 20 a piece so i will give them to you for 50 $ with the middle section. plus 10 for the antenna...... so 60 $ ought to do it. :icon_bigg Buy now and receive a free supra badge, a 20$ offer, free if you pay within the next 20 minutes!!!! :biglaugh:

87nasupra

Scotty's Garage
Mar 2, 2006
Jacksonville, FLORIDA !
ill give you $50 for everything. Throw in the new style toyota badge and ill buy it all for $55 :-D

Oh yeah, and i did my front struts/springs today. It looks BADASS ! I also did my front hood/rear hatch struts. waiting to do the rear struts tomorrow and gotta get my sawblades mounted tomorrow night before i leave outta town. I got my headlights to do and my oil relocation and cooler kit to install as well as my tranny cooler.

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
87nasupra said:
ill give you $50 for everything. Throw in the new style toyota badge and ill buy it all for $55 :-D

Oh yeah, and i did my front struts/springs today. It looks BADASS ! I also did my front hood/rear hatch struts. waiting to do the rear struts tomorrow and gotta get my sawblades mounted tomorrow night before i leave outta town. I got my headlights to do and my oil relocation and cooler kit to install as well as my tranny cooler.

why the hell are you doing all of this if you are selling it????? save it for the turbo supra!!! :icon_bigg 55$ for everything....done. So now you are getting the antenna, the lights w/middle section as well as the supra badge.
All for 55$. You can't beat that at the Junk yard!!!! :icon_bigg

Supra Dheez Nawtz

Sep 21, 2006
Jacksonville FL
87nasupra said:
If the guy in ga wants the car, then its stuff he doesnt have to worry about. I can always start over on something else .

But still thats like shooting yourself in the foot lol eather keep it and mod it or sell it and start over dont waste your $$ if u want to waste money invest in the make Brads supra fast foundation or the Vals car can charge and close the hatch foundation both are full cherity orginizations Btw im drunk right now

Val Sat i will bring u yer doe what times best callith meh!

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Supra Dheez Nawtz said:
But still thats like shooting yourself in the foot lol eather keep it and mod it or sell it and start over dont waste your $$ if u want to waste money invest in the make Brads supra fast foundation or the Vals car can charge and close the hatch foundation both are full cherity orginizations Btw im drunk right now

hahahahah......... Scottie here is my paypal for donations....... :icon_bigg
valsupra14@yahoo.com :biglaugh:

oscar35783

Feb 24, 2006
Jax, FL
Supra Dheez Nawtz said:

Hey, don't forget about "Oscar's Get My Car Running Past Fuel Cut Charity" LOL