hahah Banned from SF

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
I too will be letting sponsors know I won't be buying from them. I don't buy parts from the SF sponsors very often at all but I will encourage others to take their business elsewhere. Like the vendors here. :)

I'm not an expert on anything but I help out on SF when I can. I'm not gonna post anymore helpful info or advice on SF. Instead I'll just tell them to go to Supramania.

Clint

AzSupras
Apr 4, 2005
Mesa, Arizona, United States
OneJoeZee said:
I too will be letting sponsors know I won't be buying from them. I don't buy parts from the SF sponsors very often at all but I will encourage others to take their business elsewhere. Like the vendors here. :)

I'm not an expert on anything but I help out on SF when I can. I'm not gonna post anymore helpful info or advice on SF. Instead I'll just tell them to go to Supramania.

Im down :naughty:

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
^well alot of people that post there just wish they had a mkiv and have no ties to supras. So they wouldn't be coming to a mkiii forum thats for sure

OneJoeZee said:
The google searches aren't as efficient as the SF search. Eitherway, that's not the problem.

The problem is they could do something about it but they aren't. There's no way you can tell me it takes 5+ months to figure out a way to run a forum efficiently with a search function. They even have numerous members offering their time and money to help. There's been a thread about it for months. Not one mod has even responded or acknowledged the thread.

Look at the thread creating date. 5-22-07!!!

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=434677

The sponsors are still paying to be there, and the majority of members won't speak their mind about the lack of search and other things on there and just move along and go with the flow. Often even defending the management and lack of search and other things that go on there.

What motivation does the SF management have to bring back search? Maybe when the forum sponsors' business starts being affected because of the poorly run forum will something happen. One guy posted that he called the sponsors and told them they had lost his business until something is done about search. That's only one guy. But what if alot more people did the same?

You are probably right. Since it is profitable it will probably exist until it is not. Then sold or shut down. Someone with the power should get rid of half the mods. Don't even need to replace them. Whats the point in having opinionated mods that moderate based on there personal feelings? Their being there is pointless.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
TurboWarrior said:
You are probably right. Since it is profitable it will probably exist until it is not. Then sold or shut down. Someone with the power should get rid of half the mods. Don't even need to replace them. Whats the point in having opinionated mods that moderate based on there personal feelings? Their being there is pointless.

The mods in power will never be replaced against their will unless they make problems with the other admins/mods. It's all about "who you know." Corruption runs deep in the admin/management team as far as I'm concerned. Not all of them are bad but there are some who shouldn't have any power. One or two mods even stepped down themselves. I'm sure alot goes on in the moderator forum that we won't know about and for whatever reason, they decided they didn't want to be part of that anymore.

I put this in my sig on SF.

"MK3 owners: Looking for help or advice? Migrate to Supramania! Where there is a working search function to access archives of tons of helpful info."

5 dollars says a mod removes it from my sig.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Ckanderson said:
Im down for that.

ecept were gonna get some real dumbasses on here.
This is true. But I think our management is good at weeding out the fucktards and dumbasses who are just here to be a pain.

SM doesn't have that OT section attraction SF does either.

Tons of active members would leave Supraforums if OT was gone.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
Yep, it will be gone with the quickness.

Just like my car for sale stuff was removed but Hi-Psi has 3 cars listed for sale in his sig.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
OneJoeZee said:
This is true. But I think our management is good at weeding out the fucktards and dumbasses who are just here to be a pain.

SM doesn't have that OT section attraction SF does either.

Tons of active members would leave Supraforums if OT was gone.

The supra guys that said "OT should be removed" never got there way. I remember those threads. I doubt that will happen. They would remove the mkiii section before they did that. OT is pwnd by mkiv owners and posers.

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
OT fills the hit counter, which makes it look good when they go to ask the sponsors for more money. OT is the income generator on that site, it isn't going to go away.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Ckanderson said:
Yep, it will be gone with the quickness.

Just like my car for sale stuff was removed but Hi-Psi has 3 cars listed for sale in his sig.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Not to mention a certain member who is buddy buddy with mods is allowed to post his SC300 in the Supra FS section but if anyone else tried to do it, the thread would be moved or deleted. :)

Or how about mods that are allowed to have sigs outside of the limits? [I think I mentioned that already in this thread though. Not sure]

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
More like the ass hole. :)

The worst part is that whoever's doing it is too chickenshit to man up and say they're the one doing it. Normally when posts are deleted it says "so and so post deleted by [so and so]"

You know something's up when posts get deleted with no traces left. :)

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
alaskan once obliterated threads and merged some of the posts into one giant thread and organized it to make sense. I didn't understand what he was up to really.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
TurboWarrior said:
The worst ever had to be alaskan once. He obliterated threads and merged some of the posts into one thread and organized it to make sense. Which in the end...made no sense

He sure did get carried away sometimes, that's for sure. But at the very least he was man enough to come out and say it was him that was doing it. I hope whatever chickenshit mod is making posts disappears thinks they're really cool and powerful.

Freedom of speech is dead apparently.

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
People felt helpless when he used to say something like "The administrators think i do a good job. Im the mod not you. I can do whatever I please". lol. Like you said at least he was honest or it would all be a mystery.

Freedom of speech is definetley dead over there. People afraid to speak because they might get banned = communism baby!