Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I think PayPal is best. And the fees are supposed to be there anyways, it's not a big deal, it's just the total price, +4% for the fees, I don't see a problem with it, especially when these mats are only gonna be around $70.

-Matt

wizard_len

Feb 27, 2006
Louisiana
It would take about three forevers to gather all those checks and money orders. Go with PayPal; if the company is willing, why rock the boat. They know their bottom line.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
I emailed the company telling them i would like the prices to be around $30 + shipping for 20 oz. and $45-$55ish for 32 oz. + shipping.

They haven't responded yet, the last I talked to them was after business hours. I cleaned my engine bay up today =]

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Sales will continue. Current count is 38

Still need.

87 7MGTE - color, grade, year, logo color
Suprastic - year
927mgtePat - grade
cass10169 - color, grade, year, logo color
gixxxer750 (we're not able to get the "SUPRA TURBO" on the mat only "SUPRA" Are you still in?

Once again to those first reading/viewing this thread.

This is a group buy for the following Supra generations.

1982-1986, 1986.5-1992, 1993-1998

I probably should of posted it on supraforums for some mk4's but oh well their not in as bad as need as us mk2-mk3 guys/girls.

TurboOCD

Kitty Eating Buddhist
Apr 8, 2006
DE
87CandyBlueT said:
I emailed the company telling them i would like the prices to be around $30 + shipping for 20 oz. and $45-$55ish for 32 oz. + shipping.

They haven't responded yet, the last I talked to them was after business hours. I cleaned my engine bay up today =]

I leave the country on Saturday morning. I won't be back until the 15th. I hope this is ok. I want these bad and I haven't even got my car shipped to me yet!

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
No worries TurboOCD. If you can't be reached I will pay for your set and you can reimburse me when you get back. Just make sure to PM or email(mkiii@necro-inc.net) your shipping address and any additional info. for delivery.

I may post this on SF I don't even have an account there lol. IDK who would buy from a brand new member.

JAB89

Supramania Contributor
Mar 2, 2006
Atlanta, GA
I'm in...would like to see them as close to original Toyota grade as possible.
Do you know which grade that would be?

Year: 89
Color: Grey (what code? the ones for the grey cloth interior in 89)
Grade: OEM grade (whatever that is)
Logo: OEM - MKII (will check the color of my worn out set in the morning)

If the price is right I may want 2 sets (for 2 identical cars). I guess this will depend on the grade.

By the way, Thanks for doing this.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Kyle87T said:
Do they have the stock beige colour from a 1987?

Now...

Major Changes Due to a few ruined shipments of material. First the floor mats are going to have nice clean serged edges. The floor mats are going to be offered in different grades. Also you can get any basic color floor mat. Sorry this had to come like this. The company was a little hard to get a hold of, they've switched e-mails because they weren't receving all of my messages thus the time frame of info. exchange. Anyway here are the grades that will be available for 82-98 Supra Mats All 86.5-98 mats include logos.(to clear that up)
1) "Luxury Touring" Top of the Line Berber Carpet; floor mats
constructed of very densely woven 42oz nylon yarn with serged edges.
This is very much like the home berber carpet & it has dependable
wearability. Available in 5 colors. Link to colors:
www.averysfloormats.com/images/n48.jpg

2) "Grand Touring" A plush carpeted mat constructed of densely woven
28oz nylon weight tufted in nylon yarn with serged edges. Available
in 13 colors. Link to colors: www.averysfloormats.com/images/n36.jpg

3) "Touring" A plush carpedted mat constucted of densely woven 22oz
nylon weight tufted in nylon yarn with serged edges. Available in 25
colors. Link to colors: www.averysfloormats.com/images/n24.jpg

Link to Floor Mat Pics

I'am still currently waiting on prices. I'm sure the berber carpet would be very expensive as I've looked it up for homes compared to the other carpet grades here and it's a 'boost spike' probably $90-$95ish for berber. I maybe way off, maybe they got the "hook up" LOL. Anyway we will get this all sorted out, I just want to say I'm sorry, I don't know if anyone is getting aggrevated at me. I'm just waiting for the companies response on prices. Also on the stiching question want to clear it up. The Embroidery can be done in any of the primary colors red, white, blue, black, yellow, green, orange, tan, silver etc. Do you think I should setup an order page for paypal information, shipping etc. and let you all fill out what options you want. I think that would be the fastest and less difficult way. Let me know what you guys think. (Note: I will not put an order page until prices for different grades are received. :) 2:23AM Been cleaning my engine bay/chassis for hours(i like to drink beer =] when admiring my supra, NOT WHILE DRIVING IT). If this doesn't make sense I'll try and fix it tomorrow LOL Thanks everyone for your support and hope this isn't a big inconveince to you all. I think it added alot more options/information for us all. Anyway let me know whats on everyones minds either here, PM, or e-mail.

*Edit* Also anyone willing to post a link to here on SF or is that not allowed? I would like to cut costs as much as possible. That way maybe some will try different options. BTW I want pics of these bad boys when everyone gets them. I want to see each of the different option combos anyway. Let me know.

Last edited: