Godspeed aluminum radiators?

kawkoretsx

flatuator
Jun 26, 2007
hagerstown, MD
Cheers to Doward. I'll be buying one of these shortly. Can't wait to hear what the quality is like and how much modification is required to install. Having a pristine untouched original uncut chassy is a nice thought, but to go fast, it's just not gonna happen. I say eff it. And if your afraid to weld something you just bought, either learn to weld or pay someone who knows how. Just my two shiny pennies.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
kawkoretsx said:
Cheers to Doward. I'll be buying one of these shortly. Can't wait to hear what the quality is like and how much modification is required to install. Having a pristine untouched original uncut chassy is a nice thought, but to go fast, it's just not gonna happen. I say eff it. And if your afraid to weld something you just bought, either learn to weld or pay someone who knows how. Just my two shiny pennies.

why? when there are alternatives that drop right in for a little more...

what makes it even more funny is I've seen pics recently and the godspeed logo is stamped upside down on their radiators too...

I have yet to see a clean install of one, they all look hacked...

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
starscream5000 said:
I'm not worried about the greenbacks Ian, it's the product ;).
Ahhh ok ;)

NFI on the product but I know Aaron will look after the $$$ side of things.
(not doubting Dow's honesty for a second either but he's not involved in the cash side)

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Eh, I just think we should see ONE piston first off and have it mocked up in a block with a head buttoned on, maybe put some clay down in the cylinder and rotate the thing 360* to see if there's any interferance, or how close the valves make it down to the piston, etc. You get the idea. ;)

lppro

LP Performance & off road
Apr 21, 2007
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
i have one it allready has the brackets on the bottom and fits perfectley the only thing you have to do is make upper mounts. i just used some alm. flat stock. it took all of 30min. and it cools a HELL of a lot better than stock...

sm_photo_missing.jpg

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
That would be a very good idea ;)
You want it completely isolated from the frame...that means rubber on the bottom too.