Godspeed aluminum radiators?

supra_ed

May 30, 2006
ohio
im still waiting to see if the dual flexalite fans fit ok. i would also like to see how these flow compared to fluidyne. and u also gotta worry about longevity of the new "off brand" stuff. true, u do pay a lot for the name but u also pay a lot because, in most cases, the "name brand" stuff is proven.

nosechunks: im gonna be working on that adapter real soon!!! (just got my 2jz intake)

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
just for a point of reference, i ordered the Haste radiator on March 20th this year. i did a write up for Haste outlining what had to be modified to fit the radiator in the MK3. i talked to rob at 935 and around mid-year, he was carrying these units on his website and i supplied him with the picture of the final install. between then and now, he stopped carrying them as they are revising the design. he told me they are changing the top tank to accept stock rad clamps and possibly relocating the lower dowel pins so that the lower pinch weld of the rad support doesnt need to be cut/bent liek i had to do.

I installed mine with Contour/Cougar fans and alot of custom wiring. i cant access the pics right now but i think i may have done a write up already on that other website but i dont even remember.

i used foam rubber to seal the top tank to the rad support as well as the sides. when the fans turn on, you can feel air being sucked in the front grills as well as the leading edge of the hood. if you stand at the REAR of the car, you can feel the air blowing from the fans.

if you guys need pics, i can supply them later

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
the godspeed look to be exactly the same as the haste radiators that came out first...

Hopefully they revise their design as well as teh stock holddowns would make it 10x the quality in my eyes...

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
These are basically China Radiators. Several companies are having them badged as their own.

For a fee, you can even have your company name stamped or painted onto the radiator.

Haste, godspeed, I have seen at least 2 other companies with the same radiator.

The new design will have proper mounts on top.

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
thanks for the clarification Rob!!!

Oh, btw Rob, here is a pic i should have sent you 4 months ago! everything is together and actually kinda clean and polished in this one.
l_4ccd1a83fa2cadb19c441b9d887218f9.jpg

Here is another angle of the radiator.
l_eedf70d281503d9aa9b44a361b08f623.jpg

Doward, ill link you to my photo gallery...
starts here
http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/3439/page/2
and 2 more here
http://www.tamparacing.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/3439/page/3

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
sure NOW you post pics fluby, after I can't sell them anymore :)

No news on when the new ones will be ready.

BTW fluby you need some samco radiator hoses, contact me for some hook uppage

QWIKSTRIKE

475rwhp459torq an climbin
Apr 3, 2005
Some where out there
www.cardomain.com
jdub said:
It's called "vibration dampening" ;)
(not to mention electric current isolation)

Not to mention metal to metal chaffing can ruba hole clean through your nce new product from all of that vibration and movement. Id put some form of rubber in between that as a buffer.

Whats good Ian...JD:biglaugh::naughty:

flubyux2

Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
Apr 2, 2005
st. pete, fl
www.myspace.com
Lol... SOrry rob. i really didnt want to show my engine untill i had my polished/de-lined valve covers and the coil pack cover... but i said Eff-it. its for the good of the community. Ill hit you up soon. i need to get some more income/sell some parts before i feel comfortable buying more stuff for the "warm soup".

i will need a new upper heater hose in the rear soon. i have a TINY pinhole that has been weeping for a little while now. 16psi rad caps apparantly show any potential failure points...

regards
chris