ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
HOPEFULLY Tonight!

He parked it outside last night, so I'm thinking he's waiting on the glass man to seal the quarter glass. It's out of the paint booth where it stayed for 3 days. He was gonna pull the tow hooks, and make them perfectly straight before painting them. They are gonna be black.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Well............................Still No car.......................Body shops?????

All is not lost though. I do have pictures to post tonight. Fed Ex was good to me today. My 550/580 CC PTE's came in today. And, the best I can tell, they are pretty much as advertised. Comments are strongly advised! I hope to b esending them out ot be flow tested tomorrow.

p595312_1.jpg

p595312_2.jpg

p595312_3.jpg

These pics will also be posted in the PTE thread to get opinions there, and hopefully to help others.
p595312_4.jpg

p595312_5.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
starscream5000 said:
But they do not look like the PTE's (with warranty and actual flow sheet I might add) that dbsupra and others sell on here...

Chris, why do you have to be so smart? Now Scott is liable to not get any sleep tonight worring about these fake, uh I mean real injectors that he bought...........:biglaugh:

I would really like to see a flowchart from these Scott. When are you sending them out?

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Injectors shipped off today!

AND..................................

THE CAR IS HOME TODAY AS WELL!

I HAVE NO PICS SO FAR, because the posts for the hood struts are now missing. He took them off for paint, but they are not in the load of pieces I got back with the car. I'm sorry, but no pics until I find some.:3d_frown: I'm not using a stick anymore on my new paint, and I doubt you want to see pics with my ass holding the hood. You wouldn't get the whole picture. If I don't have any by tomorrow, that's the pic you'll get. Or maybe I could talk MRS.Torque into holding it............Doubt it! She hasn't even looked at the work.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Oooo ..................the pressure

Give me a little bit. I'll post the partial pics I took. I couldn't get the whole picture from so close. Haven't even looked at how they came out. It may just be a teaser pic or two.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
OH sure, Vixen asks and now all of a sudden you're running to a camera............you're so whipped............:3d_frown:

OOOPs, gotta go do the dishes before I get in trouble. See ya.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
im sure you could talk torque jr. into holding the hood for ya! if you cant find those struts with (what is supposed to be) all your stuff....id go raise some hell until i got em back! we want pics!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
All right, as I said, none of these give the whole picture, but you can get a pretty good idea. I really like the turbo side pic. This weekend, I'm gonna finish out the interior, and work on re-wiring the bay. It's probably gonna take a while to figure it all out. And, I also need to work on getting some of the un-painted parts to look a little better.

Here's a before and after.

p597624_1.jpg

p597624_2.jpg

Now some of each section. Hard to get it all in one shot while holding the hood up.

p597624_3.jpg

p597624_4.jpg

p597624_5.jpg

p597624_6.jpg

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
b-e-a-utiful! i cant wait to move back to mobile so i can help you work on this thing....if its not running by then that is....hopefully it will be.
i told bill that him, you, me and any other local supra guys need to get together and plan a supra outing when i get back down there, since i should have reached the amount i owe you to take possesion of the white car by then. im thinking, food, cruise, photos, vids, and 1/4 mile...in whatever order we can get it done in! who knows...maybe we could even get bamadave over on sf to come out and play!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
jmoneydtb said:
b-e-a-utiful! i cant wait to move back to mobile so i can help you work on this thing....if its not running by then that is....hopefully it will be.
i told bill that him, you, me and any other local supra guys need to get together and plan a supra outing when i get back down there, since i should have reached the amount i owe you to take possesion of the white car by then. im thinking, food, cruise, photos, vids, and 1/4 mile...in whatever order we can get it done in! who knows...maybe we could even get bamadave over on sf to come out and play!

Send me some more money! I want to go to driftmotion and get my intercooler and pipes while the bumper is off.jk

If we did 1/4 mile, it would have to be in Gulport. We would probably have the company of a few Ms coast guys as well.