ForcedTorque's 3E5 has Arrived!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
WOWW!!!!! another Bama native posting pictures of his purty supra. I can't wait to see the finished pictures..........even if it is red.............:love:

Sorry for the short post, but I"m late for my softball game.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
Where are the red pictures? You know us blue guys are impatient....................:evil2:

The first of the Good Red pictures are coming. I visited the car Friday, and he had just sprayed the engine bay, but hadn't finished any other detailing. It's gonna look pretty damn good. I should be posting pics of that on Monday or Tuesday. Full Red paint is gonna be a while. Money on this project is all going into the performance of this car first.

All was not lost on Friday tho. I did get a new toy in the mail again.

The LEX

p590517_1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Engine bay pics should be nice Scott. I can't see him charging you too much to spray your car though, but I guess anything you can spend on the engine right now is more important than the paint. Can't wait to see the engine bay though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
tookwik4u89 said:
OOOOHHHHH, red paint....can't wait..........:puke:

:3d_frown: .........that was a bit harsh Ken..............but I like it...........:biglaugh:

Just kidding Scott. You know I'll love your car. I mean seriously Red is like my third or fourth color choice for a MKIII..............:icon_bigg

n2fishin69

Work-a-holic
Jan 25, 2006
Way down South, in Dixie
Hi Suprahero,
If this Alabama native's Supra looked good, I would be posting some pics. I need alot of paint work! :cry: I'm trying to free up some cash to get it painted.
Scott, I saw your 3E5 up at the shop earlier in the week. I guess it is in the paint bay now. Didn't see it yesterday.

Jim
Satsuma, AL

suprahero said:
WOWW!!!!! another Bama native posting pictures of his purty supra. I can't wait to see the finished pictures..........even if it is red.............:love:

Sorry for the short post, but I"m late for my softball game.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What's up Jim? Don't be skerred to post up some pics. We'd be super kind to you about your car, but a few of us here like to ridicule the others, and they know who they are. You would have full diplomatic immunity and get nothing but rave remarks.................:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
ForcedTorque said:
It should be home from the paint shop tomorrow, with any luck. Then I'll have some engine bay pics. Full paint job is gonna be a while. I will defiitely post pics when it gets here.

How long is a while??? If not painted by begining of 08 I would only require lodging on your sofa and a ticket to make that happen for you Scott!!! Us Alabama boys need to stick together...lol:biglaugh: But im for serious!!!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Honestly, I'm looking forward to being that 3-colored Jap car whipping some Mustang ass. It's gonna be Red, with many grey parts, and a white hood. I might have to take you up on that offer, but I don't know where we could do it. I think my shed doors would allow the car enough room. But it's not the best of paint booths.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Scottt Jay is right the dungen would work we could just drape it off and clean it up. If we decide to do that you had better let Jay know now because it will take him into next year to get it clean....lol:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll start cleaning out the dungeon tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to bed and hopefully, I'll wake up feeling better. See you guys later...........lol